Military In South Korea...Osan AB Need Guild!

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

Military In South Korea...Osan AB Need Guild!

Postby Cronus » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:27 pm

I am going to Osan AB come Jan 2011 and I am looking for a hardcore raiding guild. Currently I am very casual as I have a family of 3 kids. Once I get to Korea I will be working, eating and playing wow...sleep when I have to. I am very dedicated and want to be the first to conquer whatever.

What I have to offer:

Currently my main is a Pally...Ret then Prot. I have a 80 mage and Druid with more to follow once in Korea.
I am dedicated and will be on time for raids.
I know how to play my class...i research them and research the research...lol. Example..my ret pally I consistantly out dps players with way better gear scores ( they probably are not as dedicated as I am to learn their class) and I understand my rolls.
I would like to become an officer and lead raids.
Must be english speaking.
I will transfer my characters to whatever server.
I am Horde!

If there are any South Korean time zone players here, let me know. I will not be available until Jan 2011 but I wanted to see if there were any GIs on this forum that could point me in the right direction.
Cronus

Re: Military In South Korea...Osan AB Need Guild!

Postby Torquemada » Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:13 pm

I've been in Korea for the last 11 months, and in the U.S. Army up north of Seoul. I can't guarantee you anything, but feel free to look at http://defiant.guildlaunch.com at that point in time. We're always looking for quality folks, and as it happens our Ret Paladin just got shifted to swing shift and won't be able to raid anymore. Keep in mind that the folks in my guild are largely Aussie, and right sick in the head. Which means we tend to have a lot of fun.

Beyond that, I'd suggest checking the Recruiting - Horde and Oceanic official forums, as usually there are guilds posting what they're looking for. On top of that, I'd suggest getting a list of servers and checking their forums as well. Also, keep in mind that Cataclysm will probably launch by January, so it'll be a whole new ball game in terms of raiding, and you'll need to keep in mind whether you're after a 10 man or 25 man guild.

Finally, I would point out that at least on Khaz'goroth, most Horde players look with derision on Gear Score, and I wouldn't mention it in a prospective app.
Torquemada

Postby Cronus » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:19 am

Ok, I'll be leaving in 2 weeks to Korea. I am looking for a US guild to join for hardcore raids as wow will be my new life in korea. I can offer Pally tank/ druid heals/ mage dps. If i figure out or if its a number tweak, then I offer ret pally dps. Times will vary but I will be a dedicated player and I learn fast!

Prefer Horde and PVP server.

My pally is my main so I prefer to play him.
Cronus

Postby Torquemada » Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:26 am

If you're looking for a PVP server, I can suggest Dreadmaul, as I spent a short stint there after Defiant(The guild I mentioned above) dissolved. I don't know what your work schedule will be like, but in the last few months it has gotten a good bit busier, and between that and taking college classes I haven't been able to fit raiding in anymore. Best of luck.
Torquemada

Return to Recruitment