Remove Advertisements

Camera Problem

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Camera Problem

Postby sfrog » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:55 pm

Lately I've been having a problem with my camera. I set it to Auto-Adjust BUT the Auto-adjust doesn't work. Basically, say I manually pan my camera around to see something. The Camera angle then will not go back to the default position. If I charge in on my warrior, I have to auto adjust my camera angle directly after charging to face behind my character.
After doing a large amounts of self-fixes, including a reinstall of the game, I finally pin pointed the problem to either Bartender, Xperl or a combination of the two. This issue only pops up with those 2 addons.

Does this sound familiar to anyone? Or have an idea on how to fix it? Or heck, have a mod that keeps your camera angle where you set it?
Without Honor...there is no Hope.
sfrog

Re: Camera Problem

Postby dewkstraykr » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:14 pm

Actually I have been noticing this myself the past.. 3-5 weeks. It gets very annoying. I am also using both those mods:

Have you tried rolling back to earlier versions and trying to figure out which version of the addons it started with?
dewkstraykr

Postby sfrog » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:06 am

I think - don't quote me on this - but I think it's Bartender. I ran Dominos all night long with narry a problem, but was still using Xperl.

I'll have to try the roll back. Shouldn't be too hard. Last update I'd suspect.
Without Honor...there is no Hope.
sfrog

Postby kysu » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:38 am

ye If you look at the camera setting under wow, it has like 4 settings. I can't remember 100% but you want like the 2nd option. They changed the camera a few patches ago and the default was stupid as hell. W/e option it is makes the camera how it used to be (like in nax)
kysu

Postby Gamingdevil » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:45 am

Yeah, it's too bad that the "always adjust" option doesn't let you put the camera any higher than a certain position. It's annoying if you want to look down some stairs for instance (like in ZF)

I would use the "Only while moving" but then it doesn't adjust afer a fear/charge leaving me completely disoriented.
If it is weak, kill it before it gets stronger. If it is strong, weaken it.
Gamingdevil

Postby Ezharon » Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:32 pm

I've notice this problem too. But I'm not using Bartender or Xperl (I'm using Domino and PitBull4).

A few days ago I've delete my config.wtf file and let WoW create a new default one (then set back manually my prefered UI options).

It fix the problem for me.
Loatr Tankadin since patch 1.9
Ezharon

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros