Remove Advertisements

Shadowmourne chain

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

Re: Shadowmourne chain

Postby fafhrd » Thu May 13, 2010 7:16 am

Donahu wrote:Thanks a bunch. Will have to make sure to get me a Valithra wipe farm group ^^.

Or maybe a deathwhisper group that fights until enrage over and over.

What about gunship adds?

Wouldn't it be quicker and cheaper to just do marrowgar trash? no wiping, and I think more mobs. Valithria I guess you could do with fewer people, but still seems slower.
ImageImage
1/1 Lore pre-nerf.
fafhrd

Postby dewkstraykr » Thu May 13, 2010 9:08 am

has anybody tried the trash after going down the elevator from dreamwalker towards sindragosa, in the circular room with the undead spiders?

From what I remember a warrior in my guild telling me was that they all counted for it, including the smaller spiders that spawned constantly. You could theoretically kill all bar 1 spider there, tank it off to the side away from aoe, and kill the small ones until you hit 1000 or fell asleep lol.
dewkstraykr

Postby Selgar » Wed May 26, 2010 1:47 pm

dewkstraykr wrote:has anybody tried the trash after going down the elevator from dreamwalker towards sindragosa, in the circular room with the undead spiders?

From what I remember a warrior in my guild telling me was that they all counted for it, including the smaller spiders that spawned constantly. You could theoretically kill all bar 1 spider there, tank it off to the side away from aoe, and kill the small ones until you hit 1000 or fell asleep lol.

Small spiders do not count
Selgar

Postby Donahu » Thu May 27, 2010 8:21 pm

And the big spider *casters* are soloable but the melee ones have an aura that drains hp as they attack.

The only issue solo'ing down there is that they all despawn if you don't aggro them *all* shortly after they spawn even if you are in combat with one. That one despawns too :(.

Ahh well.

Back to the drawing board. Still going to be short due to tanking for 90% of the runs and I don't feel comfortable macro'ing sword+board swaps with the healers I have...*cough pugs cough*
Donahu

Previous

Return to T10: Icecrown Citadel