Remove Advertisements

I ran OOM on Gruul :(

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Blaen99 » Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:26 pm

I regularly run OOM on Gruul, and I MT him.

I don't see what's so surprising about it if the tank's an avoidance build.

I'm shifting over avoidance for more block/block value/armor/sta now :(. I've gone OOM on every boss we've tried with the new badge rewards now, whether it was Gruul (Lol @ popping mana pots instead of armor pots on Gruul, and having druids innervate you :(), Kara bosses, or even half of ZA.

Edit: My dodge is > 30% incidentally, just self-buffed, when I'm in full kit. Throw in GoA, mark, etc., and it's /facepalm - I tanked Nightbane for a full ground phase without my shield on when we were trying to wipe on him, which was /facepalm. Queue vent, "Aren't we trying to wipe? Why isn't Blaen dead yet?"
Blaen99

Postby Drusus » Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:38 pm

Less avoidance more mitigation
Drusus

Postby Drusus » Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:38 pm

impressive dodge though, jesus
Drusus

Postby Swagger » Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:01 pm

less dodge, more block. But agreed, that's a shitload of dodge.
Swagger

Postby Morganim » Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:17 pm

Worldie wrote:
Melathys wrote:I went OOM on prince phase 2. Fully buffed (agi scrolls/food/kings) I get up to about 24% dodge.

It happens everytime to me atm, i always get a druid to innervate me ><

We run with 2-4 resto shamans so i make sure i have a promotion and force them to mana tide for me :P
That and i run under the cave-ins.

Really would be cool to have a %mana from damage dealt talent
Morganim

Postby Soleis » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:28 am

Warrender wrote:
Gracerath wrote:I chug mana pots and eat demonic runes every cooldown. I LOVE demonic runes for that kind of thing, or just to have in general. I just wish they dropped more frequently :( AEing all the demon satyrs in Felwood for an hour and only coming out with 3 really makes me a sad panda.

Depending on your server, Dark Runes (which are identical to Demonic Runes) can usually be found on the AH for a reasonable price.

Go to Scholomance. The Necromancers and summoners there have about a 15-20% drop rate, and are fairly easy to kill (for my rogue at least). One thing to watch out for is the dark summoners overwhelming you with the skeletons, make sure to kill them first / HoJ them.
Soleis

Previous

Return to High King / Gruul / Mag