Remove Advertisements

<Killswitch> of Shadow Council [US] Recruiting Raiders!

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

<Killswitch> of Shadow Council [US] Recruiting Raiders!

Postby SherKhan » Tue May 25, 2010 12:21 pm

Guild Name: Killswitch

Faction:Alliance

Realm (US/EU):US

Realm Type:RP

Realm Timezone:Mountain MDT GMT-7

Battlegroup: Reckoning

Progression:ICC10 (6/12)

Raid Times:Scheduled times plus any other time that is non-conflicting.

Raid Schedule:ICC10; Friday 1830, Sunday 1700; Weekly Raid; Tuesday 1700 (these are the only scheduled raids, throughout the week members make invites for other raids consisting of all Northrend content.

Openings: All Classes and Specs are welcome, Top Priority are tanks and healers.

Killswitch of Shadow Council is looking for competent raiders. I am trying to build a new serious raid team for ICC10, I would also like to build a viable ICC25 team as well.

No requirement for raiding, but if you accept and invite please show up. Be real, there is no place for thieves or morons. We like to have fun, we like to raid and we like to do it right. All classes accepted, Geared is good, but if you aren't geared, I will get you geared. People in KS are always ready to raid.

If you are interested in raiding and with good people, whisper me, or mail me in inworld on Sherrkhan, Kamaxtli, Ninnymuggins or Hijynx. Come get your Kingslayer title with us!

(edited for content and formatting)
"I heard Shadowmourne procs naked ladies..."

SherKhan

Return to Recruitment