Corp Punishment - A - Grizzly Hills - CST US LF Holy Paladin

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

Corp Punishment - A - Grizzly Hills - CST US LF Holy Paladin

Postby beornus » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:25 am

Corporal Punishment is looking for some additional healers but specifically a Holy Paladin to do ICC10 raids. CP is a casual raiding guild that has a number of 20+ y/o members and is couples friendly. We have jobs, college, kids and real lives, so we are not a cutting edge guild but we do like to raid and we take it seriously, but not too seriously.

We are running normal ICC10 so if you are looking to get into ICC but are not ubergeared or have the experience that some of the more progressed guilds demand, we may be a good fit if you are willing to work and learn as we progress and maintain a sense of humor while doing so. We will help you get geared, any healer plate from TOC, VOA or ICC would proabably default to you. We raid (weekly, ICC, VoA mainly) mostly 8-11 CST on T/W/Fri though people's lives can change that up. There are no mandatory attendance requirements but hope that if you come to CP you will be available to raid if you can make it.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.
Last edited by beornus on Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

I should have kept quiet and thought a fool then to have typed and removed all doubt.
beornus
Maintankadonor

Re: Corp Punishment - A - Grizzly Hills - CST US LF Holy Paladin

Postby beornus » Mon May 03, 2010 11:27 am

Still looking for additions to our healer corps.

I should have kept quiet and thought a fool then to have typed and removed all doubt.
beornus
Maintankadonor

Postby beornus » Tue May 25, 2010 11:31 am

We are now running 2 ICC10s and an ICC25. We are flexible in attendance as we all have real lives and are couples friendly. Always looking for mature, capable players to join us. We have a brand new guildsite: http://corp.guildportal.com

beornus
Maintankadonor

Postby Corpsegrinder » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:47 am

Greetings comrade, I as well live on the east coast, problems presist with myself and work /sigh. Granted the 8-11 is major isssue XD only because I leave for work at 11 est, so that's 10 CST. And the server I'm on is I do believe MST? I dunno it's 3 hours behind us. Granted you're recruting for a holy pally in this, but I myself am just like your guild, work, job, girlfriend. But ?I do have ICC experience tanking it as well VoA and ToC. This is all dependant on if your horde or alliance...

Characters:

80 ßëhëmøth - Tauren Warrior DPS 5268 GS/Tank 5k GS
80 Kåtåklysm - Undead Deathknight DPS 4.6k GS/ Tank in process of collecting
72 Dëßåûchëry(I think granted a few letters might be different, but all are in the same guild, so easy to find. Undead Rogue
27 Bëlphëgør - Undead Warlock soon to be BE

P.S.Deliberating on making a DPS/Holy pally, or Boomkin/kitty druid
Corpsegrinder

Postby beornus » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:13 am

Shot you a PM with some info and recommendations. Look forward to talking to you some more.

beornus
Maintankadonor

Return to Recruitment