Remove Advertisements

Young Tankadin wanting some help and advice

How to get started.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, lythac

Re: Young Tankadin wanting some help and advice

Postby Naberius » Mon May 24, 2010 3:05 am

Hi guys,

Since the start of the thread I have leveled significantly and spent a load of time in dungeons with good success thanks to your advice and HonorsHammer's Guide . This is my Armory with my Ret spec and 2hander equipped. I have the Heirloom Mace and Saronite Defender that I use for tanking.

My question is this; The iLvl245 chest from Blacksmithing, is that any good? I have already started collecting some tanking items for when I hit 80 like the iLvl 264 BoE ring drop from ICC, the 245 crafted bracers, Titansteel Shield wall amongst others. Which items would you recommend I go for first assuming that gold isn't much of an issue?

Regards,

Naberius
Naberius

Postby Barathorn » Mon May 24, 2010 5:33 am

Naberius wrote:Hi guys,

Since the start of the thread I have leveled significantly and spent a load of time in dungeons with good success thanks to your advice and HonorsHammer's Guide . This is my Armory with my Ret spec and 2hander equipped. I have the Heirloom Mace and Saronite Defender that I use for tanking.

My question is this; The iLvl245 chest from Blacksmithing, is that any good? I have already started collecting some tanking items for when I hit 80 like the iLvl 264 BoE ring drop from ICC, the 245 crafted bracers, Titansteel Shield wall amongst others. Which items would you recommend I go for first assuming that gold isn't much of an issue?

Regards,

Naberius

I'll transfer a quote of your post over to the gear sticky as you will get more answers there.

The thread to look at for gear questions is this one,

http://maintankadin.failsafedesign.com/ ... ic#p574575

Cheers,

Barathorn
Sabindeus wrote:I feel like I should get a t-shirt made for me that says "Not Socially Awkward, Just Fat".

Brekkie wrote:The world will always need people to dig ditches.
Barathorn

Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Postby Naberius » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:17 am

Ok, so I dinged 80 last night and I just tanked my first raidboss! It was only Noth, and I had 3 MD's so it didn't go too bad... Thanks again for all the help and advice folks, it is really much appreciated! :D
Naberius

Previous

Return to Basic Training & Talents