Remove Advertisements

I'll just leave this here

Warning: Theorycraft inside.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, theckhd

Re: I'll just leave this here

Postby Chicken » Wed May 19, 2010 2:26 am

theckhd wrote:
Awyndel wrote:I'd vote for you.

But see part of the problem here is the pressure from the public. They just won't accept any leadership wich is not flawless. The only politicians allowed to admit mistakes are the ones stepping down.

Leading a guild/raid can be similar at times.

Screw that, my guild knows I make mistakes. I'm usually the first to point them out. I think it gives me a little more license to point out their errors, because they know I'm being equitable about it.
Makes it more likely as well that they'll just say it if they made a mistake, which is a good thing to encourage since it can be hard to tell at times what went wrong. Having people who aren't afraid of saying when they made a mistake just means you have more pairs of eyes and ears around to see what's going wrong (While at the same time not getting into the uncomfortable territory of anyone being a snitch on other people's mistakes).
Chicken

Postby lythac » Wed May 19, 2010 3:35 am

I play flawlessly so on occasion I have to make a mistake on purpose for these reasons. Favourite mistake to make is wearing both my threat trinkets on progression fights (for us), pretending I was oblivious and it wasn't that I forgot to swap them back!!
Ryshad / Lythac of <Heretic> Nagrand-EU
lythac

Postby lythac » Fri May 21, 2010 3:13 am

So the raid after my making the post above I accidentally wore both DMC:V + DV instead of Sindragosa trinket and key on Sindragosa25 so around a 6k health loss, coupled with me wearing some FrR pieces I was on 39.5k unbuffed health (pre 15% as I only found out back in Dalaran).

The nice thing is we had a badly placed frost tomb by someone not moving during phase 3 and only 4 were left up when she went down. So the DPS trinkets worked out ok.
Ryshad / Lythac of <Heretic> Nagrand-EU
lythac

Postby Ruex » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:20 am

Cheers to you Guys! Theck's last post on the thread just made my Day. All it needed was "Drops mic, walks of stage" emoticon and I would have lost it.
Thanks to Nika and others for facilitating the posting and contributing arguments. Was a good read.
Despite the frustration and exasperation you must have gone through, I have to say thank you.

Cheers and Have a good day.

Previous

Return to Advanced Theorycraft and Calculations