Remove Advertisements

LF Raid Leader Buff/Debuff Mod

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

LF Raid Leader Buff/Debuff Mod

Postby cerwillis » Tue May 11, 2010 12:25 pm

I hope you all can help me here, and I'm sure there is a good chance that something like this has been discussed. I'm looking for a mod that I can run that will tell me about sunders, Curse of Elements, JotJ, etc. on unfriendly targets, and will also tell me about friendly buffs that we may have overlooked, like if the Lock is in the right spec for replenishment, or if the DK has improved icy talons, etc. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
CW
Mistawillis - Cerwillis - Turbowillis - Evilan
<Silent Resolve> Durotan/SW:TOR Shii-Cho
Miniwillis <PK> SC
cerwillis
Maintankadonor

Re: LF Raid Leader Buff/Debuff Mod

Postby amh » Wed May 12, 2010 6:58 am

cerwillis wrote:I'm looking for a mod that I can run that will tell me about sunders, Curse of Elements, JotJ, etc. on unfriendly targets,

Power Auras Classic, mon. Check the "LF your Power Auras strings"-thread for more juicy details. These are the ones I monitor:

Common: Debuff, enemy target, in combat, not in vehicle, ignores dead/alive status on player.

1. Sunder Armor/Expose Armor (you can add the BM-hunter's pet's sunder effect here, not sure what it's called)
2. Trauma/Mangle
3. Demoralizing Shout/Demoralizing Roar/Vindication/Curse of Weakness
4. Thunder Clap/Judgements of the Just/Infected Wounds/Frost Fever

And here's the one I didn't have. That was embaressing.

5. Curse of Elements/Ebon Plaguebringer
I used to play a paladin.
amh
Maintankadonor

Postby culhag » Wed May 12, 2010 9:13 am

Check Utopia.
culhag
Maintankadonor

Postby cerwillis » Wed May 12, 2010 9:17 am

culhag wrote:Check Utopia.

This is exactly what I was looking for, thanks Culhag!
Mistawillis - Cerwillis - Turbowillis - Evilan
<Silent Resolve> Durotan/SW:TOR Shii-Cho
Miniwillis <PK> SC
cerwillis
Maintankadonor

Postby fafhrd » Wed May 12, 2010 4:19 pm

Somewhat in the same vein, our RL has started using one that, whenever he does a ready check, checks that people have flasks/elixirs, wellfeds, are missing any buffs that their spec should have (will list which paladins are slacking on which blessings according to pallypower assignements too), anyone with low mana or aspect of the pack on etc. It's really nice even as a non RL since I don't have to check all my buffs before every pull.

I'm not sure what the name, but I imagine searching for "ready check wow mod" will turn it up eventually.
ImageImage
1/1 Lore pre-nerf.
fafhrd

Postby Marwan » Thu May 13, 2010 5:25 am

fafhrd wrote:Somewhat in the same vein, our RL has started using one that, whenever he does a ready check, checks that people have flasks/elixirs, wellfeds, are missing any buffs that their spec should have (will list which paladins are slacking on which blessings according to pallypower assignements too), anyone with low mana or aspect of the pack on etc. It's really nice even as a non RL since I don't have to check all my buffs before every pull.

I'm not sure what the name, but I imagine searching for "ready check wow mod" will turn it up eventually.

This sounds like it would be really useful. Tried searching, but came up with little results.

If you get back in game and are able to get the name of the addon can you post it back in here?
Would love to give it a try.
Marwan

Postby Talima » Fri May 14, 2010 3:27 pm

Marwan wrote:
fafhrd wrote:Somewhat in the same vein, our RL has started using one that, whenever he does a ready check, checks that people have flasks/elixirs, wellfeds, are missing any buffs that their spec should have (will list which paladins are slacking on which blessings according to pallypower assignements too), anyone with low mana or aspect of the pack on etc. It's really nice even as a non RL since I don't have to check all my buffs before every pull.

This sounds like it would be really useful. Tried searching, but came up with little results.

If you get back in game and are able to get the name of the addon can you post it back in here?
Would love to give it a try.

Sounds like RaidBuffStatus.
Talima 85 BE Prot/Ret Dalaran
Talima

Postby Fridmarr » Fri May 14, 2010 3:31 pm

Aye, RaidBuffStatus is great, it also tells on people who break CC or taunt a mob you are tanking. It also shows when food has been dropped and when it is going to disappear and can whisper people who don't haven't eaten yet. Lots of good features for a raid leader.
Fridmarr
Global Mod

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros