[Ret] Rawr rotation question

Ret, Holy, PVP, etc

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Baelor

[Ret] Rawr rotation question

Postby Fedaykin98 » Sat May 08, 2010 5:54 am

I can't seem to edit my rotation in Rawr. Well, there is a place to edit it, but it doesn't affect what the program is using for a rotation, so it doesn't actually impact the numbers. What am I missing?

For reference, Rawr is going with CS > HoW > J> Con > DS > Exo.

Since I have 2pc T9, per this board and EJs, I'm going with J > HoW > CS > DS > Con > Exo

I tried loading a number of other Ret Pallies in to Rawr to see if it was automatically picking the best rotation based on my gear, but it had the same rotation for each of us.

Thanks in advance for any help! :)
Fedaykin98

Re: [Ret] Rawr rotation question

Postby Vorianloken » Sat May 08, 2010 12:42 pm

which version are you using?

and you can mess with the rotation by using the +/- buttons in the latest version.
Vorianloken - 80 Prot/Ret || Ajeet - 80 Frost Tank/Unholy DPS || Nunnaly - 80 Cat/Tree Druid || Bulveye - 74 Protection Warrior || Sherana - 80 Combat Rogue || Shadallas - 40 Demo Warlock

US-Medivh Power! 7th April 2010 - The day when Dual-Wield Frost Tanking was assassinated. R.I.P my dear friend.
Vorianloken

Postby Fedaykin98 » Sat May 08, 2010 1:17 pm

I'm using 2.3.15, the latest "release" version. I've edited stuff using + and -, and I've now found the place to select a different rotation, but it doesn't change my numbers at all.
Fedaykin98

Postby Vorianloken » Sat May 08, 2010 1:21 pm

Fedaykin98 wrote:I'm using 2.3.15, the latest "release" version. I've edited stuff using + and -, and I've now found the place to select a different rotation, but it doesn't change my numbers at all.

works on mine /shrug
Vorianloken - 80 Prot/Ret || Ajeet - 80 Frost Tank/Unholy DPS || Nunnaly - 80 Cat/Tree Druid || Bulveye - 74 Protection Warrior || Sherana - 80 Combat Rogue || Shadallas - 40 Demo Warlock

US-Medivh Power! 7th April 2010 - The day when Dual-Wield Frost Tanking was assassinated. R.I.P my dear friend.
Vorianloken

Return to Off-specs & Other Classes