Remove Advertisements

New Tank Addon - TauntMaster

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Re: New Tank Addon - TauntMaster

Postby Korola » Wed May 05, 2010 6:12 am

I tried TauntMaster and also found very little use for it. The add ons that I currently use satisfy my threat needs. Very nice add on with a slick look, runs similar to grid.

I use Tidy Plates, Xperl, and Omen. Tidy Plates shows the nameplates and associates a color for how much threat you have. It goes from red -> yellow -> green. Plate turns yellow, switch targets and bash his head, then back to original. Xperl will highlight a player's name in red if something has them targeted. This works out nice for a RD taunt and makes my life simple. I like to see Omen to verify how much TPS I'm doing and how much TPS everyone else is doing.
Korola
Maintankadonor

Postby Lifelace » Wed May 05, 2010 8:07 am

Sadly allot of people already use an additional Raid/party frame addon like grid, these addons have more more functionality this addon offers and can do the same thing this addon does with out another unnecessary button added to each frame and a 3rd set of raid/party frames.

Just looking into using mouseover macros with standard WoW unit frames or clique/mouseover macros with grid or similar addon.
Lifelace

Postby Kelaan » Wed May 19, 2010 1:55 pm

If you sue Tidy Plates Threat, it's ridiculously obvious (almost cheatingly so) when someone else has more threat on something than you do. Click the big red health bar and taunt. :)
Kelaan

Previous

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros