Remove Advertisements

[H] Angry Dragon - Gurubashi-US - PST, PVP

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

[H] Angry Dragon - Gurubashi-US - PST, PVP

Postby Talderas » Mon May 03, 2010 11:15 am

We are a 10 man guild currently at 9/12 in heroic ICC, with only Putricide, Sindragosa, and Lich King remaining.

We've been plagued with an inability to find a suitable resto druid replacement for one that quit. Many of the current raiding members were part of the 25m squad that allowed Angry Dragon to be one of the top raiding guilds on Gurubashi through Ulduar.

Our schedule is fairly mutable, but we usually raid from 6-9pm server on Thursday and Friday.

If you are a good resto druid, we want you. If you are a good boomkin, we can work something out. If you are a ranged dps in general, we may be able to work something out.

If you're interested, send me a message and I will pass you along to the raid leaders. If you need to server transfer I would highly recommend against it as I cannot guarantee a slot for you if you transfer.
Vanifae wrote:Let it be known that on the morning of the 25th of March in the year of our Lord 2010, I agree with Minnerva.
Talderas

Return to Recruitment