Remove Advertisements

[2-man] Anub'rekhan 10-man

Strats / Info that doesn't fit in a specific instance

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

[2-man] Anub'rekhan 10-man

Postby Mert » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:23 am

A Resto Shammy friend and I have been talking about giving this a go for a while now and we've got ideas for how to get around the add spawns during Locust Swarm etc but my main concern is the Berserk - he 2,231,200 HP and a 10 minute enrage. 2,231,200 / 600s = 3,718.66r raid dps.

In my normal MT set I probably put out somewhere in the 2.6k range on a single target and I'll be losing DPS uptime during Locust Swarm and when he shoots me up in the air so clearly Endless Rage, maybe Glyph of AS, DMC:G and that kind of thing would be necessary, as well as Fire Elemental, Heroism, Strength of Earth and maybe switching Hammer or Wrath in for Holy Shiled in the latter phases.

Has anybody tried this? Do you think it's even remotely possible to get the necessary DPS out of a Prot Paladin / Resto Shammy combo without gimping our survivability too much? Does anyone happen to know if there's an add-cap on this fight by any chance?

For practice, we managed to 2-man all of the trash leading up to the boss on 25-man (the weekly was Instructor and we were saved to different IDs) but obviously the boss itself is an entirely different story.

I'll let you know how this goes after we've tried it and I'll try and Fraps it if I can but any suggestions in the meantime would be greatly appreciated :)
Mert

Re: [2-man] Anub'rekhan 10-man

Postby hoho » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:27 am

Have the shaman go ench and you'll easily do it. Not like you need healing on that fight :P
Leap of Faith:
Good news, everyone! We can now heal stupidity!
hoho

Postby Mert » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:52 am

Possibly, although by the time there's several adds up I can see Locust Swarm giving me a fair run for my money. It's not like we need tons of DPS though so maybe an Enhance spec with some of his Resto gear on? I have some Block stuff that I could stick Strength Gems in as well maybe... hmmm.

It's so sad, I think I'm actually more excited about this than the fact killed four Heroic bosses in the last couple of days :P
Mert

Postby Alanyor » Mon May 03, 2010 7:59 am

Get your Anub Block Gear and /lol
Alanyor <Bloodhound Gang> - EU-Nera'thor - http://www.alanyor.blogspot.com
Originator of 10 Paladin Karazhan, 10 Paladin Zul'Aman and 8 Paladin Naxxramas
Alanyor

Return to General Strats