Remove Advertisements

Post your puppies

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Re: Post your puppies

Postby Gladia » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:40 pm

praetorae wrote:1st up;

Raven, silly little Jack Russel / Yorkshire terrier mix (we think) that we rescued when she was a puppy

Puppy pics

Next we have Musli, we were told she was a Jack Russel / Lancashire heeler cross, but really she looks more JR / Beagle.

puppy pic

Apparently somehow I have managed to teach both to be extremely noisy and playful, just as I'm explaining boss tactics over vent. Most of my guild now seem to believe I live with vicious monsters that are only seconds away from utter mayhem :D

Glad to see someone else here has a Jack Russel, mine is just barely 7 months, hes on the left, the other is 3 yrs old.

“If the opposition disarms, well and good. If it refuses to disarm, we shall disarm it ourselves.”
“If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.”
-Stalin

Gladia - <Flasks for Trash> 85 Paladin
Aelthena - <Flasks for Trash> 85 Paladin
Veylina - <Flasks for Trash> 85 Druid
Gladia

Postby katraya » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:36 am

Reviving this thread before the Random Picture post is taken over by dogs.

I have to be honest, the dog is driving me a bit batty. We purposely got a 2 year old dog so we wouldn't have to deal with the puppy stuff. Instead we end up with a dog that has the behavior and mentality of a puppy but is larger and less cute. :shock:
katraya
Maintankadonor

Postby Nikachelle » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:39 am

His ears don't look lopsided to me, btw.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby katraya » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:41 am

Nikachelle wrote:His ears don't look lopsided to me, btw.

One tapers down to a point, the other just ends in a blunt line.
katraya
Maintankadonor

Postby Nikachelle » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:42 am

OH. I thought you meant he actually ripped the ENTIRE ear off! Like from the top!

Okay now I see it. It really isn't that noticeable though.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby bldavis » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:52 am

ok thats it, im gonna have to take a pic of our cocker when i get home.. and find the camera

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby mew » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:12 pm

My angry dog.
I've had people over every week and just after 3 times of that she has gotten a lot better about not being angry (or at least pretending to not be angry).
I say she gets angry, but she's actually just scared that people are in her house. She loves to be petted so sometimes I will hold her and make someone pet her.
ImageImage
mew

Postby Korola » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:50 am

My first pug Beans -

Second pug Franklin -

Franklin and Shih-tzu Oliver -

Korola
Maintankadonor

Postby mew » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:39 pm

Korola, if I went to your house I would be laughing constantly. For some reason pugs and shih-tzus crack me up.

Here are some pictures of my sister and me playing with someone's pug puppy in India a few years ago:

ImageImage
mew

Postby Korola » Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:29 pm

They are quite the combo. I wasn't sure how they would get along at first. All they did was hump (both males) when they met. It was funny at first, but after the 3rd night it was really old. They got it out of their system eventually. Now they prefer to spoon.

Korola
Maintankadonor

Postby Rachmaninoff » Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:23 pm

This is Juno my 6 month old lab. I know posted some pics in random picture thread but here are some more recent photos. Now she is house trained. Still working on commands. She doesn't listen to us really. Overall she's not bad. She did chew up my glasses a few months ago. Lately she's been good and appears to be getting better. So I think/hope the worst is over.

The photos airn't great quality but they were taken from my phone
Rachmaninoff

Postby cerwillis » Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:30 pm

Rachmaninoff wrote:This is Juno my 6 month old lab.

My Brother and his wife have a Portuguese Water Dog named Juno, here she is at 4 mos.

Mistawillis - Cerwillis - Turbowillis - Evilan
<Silent Resolve> Durotan/SW:TOR Shii-Cho
Miniwillis <PK> SC
cerwillis
Maintankadonor

Postby mew » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:58 pm

I've posted this one here before, but here it is again:

I'm kind of having the same problem with Banjo as you are with your lab (maybe). He is generally a really good dog and never does anything bad. So I don't get many opportunities to discipline him (his biggest problem before was chewing on stuff, but I knew that was out of boredom, so I bought him a Kong ball and I give him that whenever he is bored-chewing). Then when he actually does something bad he doesn't really understand what punishment is.
The biggest thing I have had an issue with with him is he won't come when I call him. Most of the time he does, but if he's doing something else (like sleeping or being outside) then he often won't.
ImageImage
mew

Postby Rachmaninoff » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:36 pm

mew wrote:I'm kind of having the same problem with Banjo as you are with your lab (maybe). He is generally a really good dog and never does anything bad. So I don't get many opportunities to discipline him (his biggest problem before was chewing on stuff, but I knew that was out of boredom, so I bought him a Kong ball and I give him that whenever he is bored-chewing). Then when he actually does something bad he doesn't really understand what punishment is.
The biggest thing I have had an issue with with him is he won't come when I call him. Most of the time he does, but if he's doing something else (like sleeping or being outside) then he often won't.

I need to take her to obedience school. She likes to jump up on people/tables/counters and we discipline her all the time for it. She just doesn't want to listen to us. She will chew on things she shouldn't and often she knows it because she'll run away or cower before I'm able to say or do anything. I think a lot of it has to do with wanting attention. She's a big attention whore but she is a puppy.

Edit: She gets upset when if I leave her alone in a room and she'll try to chew personal items like my glasses, shoes, or headphones. Or if we are not paying attention to her she will jump on us (or furniture) and start barking at us. It is however awesome to come home to her all alertive and wagging her tail on the other side of a gate we have set up, all anxious to jump on me, lick me, and play. Apparently she's usually calm before I get home and then its a light switch and she goes apeshit.
Rachmaninoff

Postby katraya » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:56 pm

Rachmaninoff wrote:
I need to take her to obedience school. She likes to jump up on people/tables/counters and we discipline her all the time for it. She just doesn't want to listen to us. She will chew on things she shouldn't and often she knows it because she'll run away or cower before I'm able to say or do anything. I think a lot of it has to do with wanting attention. She's a big attention whore but she is a puppy.

I have been looking into obedience classes and this seems to be a really bad time of year for it. Most of the classes around here are 8-12 week sessions and they are no new sessions starting until January. It's really quite frustrating. I am not sure we could or would shell out the cash for private training.
katraya
Maintankadonor

PreviousNext

Return to Arkham Asylum