Remove Advertisements

0/44/17

How to get started.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, lythac

0/44/17

Postby Chevalier » Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:50 am

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/cla ... 0000000000
I have been tanking on my paladin for a long time, back before 2.0 I was tanking Scholomance attempting to get the entire Deathbone set on my Dwarf Paladin. That was fun yet frustrating, yet now it is even more fun. So far the instances I have done Hellfire Ramparts through the Underbog, have seemed very easy. Planning on doing Mana Tombs on Monday if my Mage friend can get to lvl 64 by then, hoping to get the Shield of the Void and drooling over the quest boots the Flesh Beast Boots.
Please rate my spec and say what you will...I feel that improved Ret Aura is great because I use it for all the trash mobs and its alot of extra threat, and good for when I'm AOE grinding with my mage friend (I have a priest too, but Paladin and Mage is a much better combo surprisely)
I am planning on tanking 5 Mans and Heroics for awhile, but eventually I will be tanking Kara, as my guild has had enough people to do UBRS in the past.
Hopefully they can change Weapon Expertise into something useful to put those last few points into...
Chevalier

Postby Bluemania » Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:49 pm

Your spec looks fine. Most pallys run with precision and guardians favor, but that's a matter of choice rather than necessity. Getting vindication for heroics will be good, and imp ret aura will help when grinding.
Eventually you'll find you use devotion aura more than ret aura when running some of the harder heroics and karazhan.
Bluemania

Return to Basic Training & Talents