Remove Advertisements

10/25 ICC Boss Strategy

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

10/25 ICC Boss Strategy

Postby NeoArmada » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:21 pm

Ok, I am about to start ICC 10 mans and I have been looking on the forums here and I cant really find a place that gives jsut general boss strategies for most of the bosses found in ICC. I dont have any knowlege about them, but I was wondering (this is directed more towards the forum moderaters) if it would be possible for someone to make a sticky of some kind for general tanking proceedures for the bosses in ICC. As this is a lot of work I would understand if none were up to the challenge. This is mearly a suggestion that I thought might be helpful to all those who read these forums and especially for people like me who are just getting into end-game raiding.

Thanks!
NeoArmada

Re: 10/25 ICC Boss Strategy

Postby chinoquezada » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:40 pm

Just look through the posts in this forum. Its all here.
chinoquezada

Postby Marblehead » Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:54 am

In here we discuss a variety of stuff regarding the ICC bosses and finetuning our performance. Afaik, you won't find any specific guides for each boss, unless someone gets the time and patience to write one.

I would recommend http://www.tankspot.com for strategy guides and videos.
Life is not difficult, people are.
Marblehead

Postby NeoArmada » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:35 am

Tankspot definately has wide access to a lot of bosses in ICC. Thanks for the suggestion, I am doing my first ICC run this Tuesday and we are starting at Lord Marrowgar and then clearing that wing for the first night. I still just want to throw the challenge of someone putting together an organized strategy guide out there. Even on tankspot the raiding strategies are somewhat scattered and they may only have the heroic version or the 25 or just the 10. But thanks for the reference, definately be using that site a lot in the future.
NeoArmada

Return to T10: Icecrown Citadel