Postby Grehn|Skipjack » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:38 am

MMM DERISHUS SNAKS
The Seeker.
Grehn|Skipjack
Maintankadonor

Re: ** UPDATE - New Hoodies & Tees **

Postby lythac » Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:57 pm

Damn customs/parcelforce -.-

I think for round 5 I will get it ordered to my friend in SoCal and sent back as something I left there.
Ryshad / Lythac of <Heretic> Nagrand-EU
lythac

Postby Kuma » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:58 pm

I think the shirts are awesome. I think I'm going to order one pretty soon.

Do you guys take suggestions for the catch phrases at all? There's a great one my guild has used for years that I thought I'd share with you guys for a possible future shirt.
CC used to stand for "Constant Consecration" /mourn

Kuma

Postby Thalia » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:33 pm

Course we do, but might be a while before we do any new shirts. If we do in the future we'd definitely listen to suggestions.
Thalia

Postby Kuma » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:05 am

Thalia wrote:Course we do, but might be a while before we do any new shirts. If we do in the future we'd definitely listen to suggestions.

Awesome, I'll keep an eye out for when you guys are looking to make any new shirts. Post a thread or something so we can submit ^_^
CC used to stand for "Constant Consecration" /mourn

Kuma

Postby Aubade » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:45 pm

my =] Face while wearing my "sometimes we like to kill stuff too" Shirt. <3 that thing.
- Awbade Level 85 Human Paladin - <Tsunami> Frostmourne - Retired.
Deliriously wrote:I prefer the, "Lonely Hand Approach" (trademark pending)
Aubade

Postby mew » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:22 am

I'm probably way late on commenting about these new designs, but the tank in the circle is a really nice one.
ImageImage
mew

Postby mazater » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:55 am

I'll be ordering a T-shirt or a hoodie tomorrow, or both, I'm running out of nice T-shirts.
Or not, just noticed that you don't support Visa Electron =( Maybe I should just bribe somebody to order those shirts for me, heh.

But anyways, if the "Still quite famous on the internet" T-shirt is going to get reprinted at some point, I totally fucking want one.

Awesome catchphrase is awesome.
mazater

Postby anafielle » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:29 pm

I'm a little bit confused since I just went to the Gear page and ordered something - are the T shirts still in stock? Are they out of stock? I would like to get ahold of one, and honestly, I don't even care what size it is.... :D
Anafielle, 90 Retribution Paladin in <Something Wicked> :: Armory :: Twitter

Sacred Duty: Theck, Meloree & Ana's blog

"Hold on, hold on, let me make sure I've got this straight. You're telling me that a critical part of our strategy for this fight will be to have the ret paladins go stand in the fire? Yeah, we can handle that." -- DSWarden
anafielle

Postby Thalia » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:47 pm

They are all there and all available for purchase, why was it confusing?

If you scroll down you will see there are 2 color hoodies, a hat, and 5 different shirts to pick from =) All in stock too.

Let me know if you need any help.

P.S. Don't hit the Nav link called "Gear" go to the Nav link called "Shop".
Thalia

Postby Gorlando » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:50 pm

That is the first real life picture of Aubad(e) I've seen yet. From what I heard on the Vent dates, he looks exactly how I pictured him.
Gorlando

Postby anafielle » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:56 am

Oh it wasn't confusing at all ... I've just kept an eye on the site for a long time and last time I checked (which must have been a long time ago) the gear was out of stock. I remember reading many a time and being very disappointed.
Then I scanned this thread and I wasn't sure if I had paid for a preorder or what - until I got an email stating that my order had been shipped!
/cheer
Not sure why I thought the gear was not available. Anyways, I'm excited :D

EDIT: OK, to prevent double posting, I just edited this post.

It's been a few days. I got my T shirt and I wanted to make sure to sing its praises here.

I am very cheap and frugal, being a poor loan-ridden fresh college grad, and I am not the type to impulse buy a T shirt online for like $30 shipped. But impulse buy I did, and boy am I happy.

The biggest concern I had was that this T shirt would come and it would be your typical cheap scratchy shirt in low quality. NOT SO. I pulled it out of the bag and was immediately stoked - the shirt is a really soft, high quality T shirt. Very, very comfy. IDK what brand was used, but I'm reminded of the American Apparel shirts my friends & I used to insist on getting for a couple extra bucks in college. This is a very nice shirt and clearly, no corners were cut when this gear was planned.

I got the "Round 'em up and Consecrate!" one in brown and red. The design is just as attractive in person as it is on the website.

I'm a very small person and I ordered the small, knowing it would be too big. My intention was to slice up the sides and tie them together for a cute fitted look. This way I could wear it and look girly while at the same time displaying my massively dorky side. Unfortunately, I think I love this t shirt too much to slice it up. It's actually not all that big on me & fits pretty well. I am wearing it right now, at work, and I am really happy with it.

Anyways, really happy to be able to show off my tank pride with such a sweet shirt. Thanks, Maintankadin! Not only has lurking around this community vastly educated & improved my tanking, your gear has now improved my closet as well.
Anafielle, 90 Retribution Paladin in <Something Wicked> :: Armory :: Twitter

Sacred Duty: Theck, Meloree & Ana's blog

"Hold on, hold on, let me make sure I've got this straight. You're telling me that a critical part of our strategy for this fight will be to have the ret paladins go stand in the fire? Yeah, we can handle that." -- DSWarden
anafielle

Postby lythac » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:54 am

Round 5 for the summer? Cargo shorts with a design on one of the large side pockets?

Maintankadin skin transfers that can be applied as a tramp stamp? :lol:
Ryshad / Lythac of <Heretic> Nagrand-EU
lythac

Postby Thalia » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:33 am

lythac wrote:Round 5 for the summer? Cargo shorts with a design on one of the large side pockets?

Maintankadin skin transfers that can be applied as a tramp stamp? :lol:

LOL.

Maybe a white shirt this summer, to keep you guys cool in the sun :D Maybe making something special for blizzcon, who knows! Too bad male tanktops don't look good with print on them .

And thank you very much ana! There are a few we do in soft design, the Who Needs CC also is done in that shirt style. The others are on the less soft shirt that comes a little bigger, we mix it up for the different preferences of the people here, some like it soft others like it rough :lol:
Thalia

Postby Barathorn » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:01 am

Any news on the 'Still quite famous' shirts?

Barathorn
Sabindeus wrote:I feel like I should get a t-shirt made for me that says "Not Socially Awkward, Just Fat".

Brekkie wrote:The world will always need people to dig ditches.
Barathorn

Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

PreviousNext

Return to General