So Noblegarden starts sunday...

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

So Noblegarden starts sunday...

Postby Platino » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:17 am

Has anyone looked at the achievements? Does there appear to be anything that can't be knocked out in a morning of work?
Platino - Paladin (Prot/Prot) - Argent Dawn
Gauu - Hunter (Survival) - Argent Dawn
Greysonn - Warrior (Prot/Arms) - Argent Dawn
Duncann - Paladin (Prot/Holy) - Argent Dawn
Kharaa - Mage (Arcane) - Argent Dawn
Platino

Re: So Noblegarden starts sunday...

Postby valura » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:22 am

afaik the achievements haven't changed since last year, which means any lvl character can complete all achiev in about less than an hour, unless your rly, rly, rly unlucky, and the Elegant Dress, White Tuxedo Shirt and/or Black Tuxedo Pants just refuse to drop :?

Edit: Seems like the abovementioned pieces of vanity gear and the related achievements are no longer part of the meta, so it's even easier :D
In tribute to the original Paladin, Charles the Hammer Martel (° 688 - † 22 oct 741).
Bohica (100) BM
Kul Tiras >>> Valura (92) Prot | Hashishin (90) Combat | Arishem (90) Blood | Maurgane (90) Frost | Bova (90) Bear |
| Zannah (90) Resto | Farmingbull (79) Resto | Shoju (51) WW | Wærloga (90) Destro | Dejiko (50) Prot |
Draenor >>> Kenesha (90) Resto | Qedesha (80) Disc | Lanthlasa (52) BM | Xiaohongquan (80) WW |

Jebus what a soul crushing procession of Failures, Septic Tanks, Oxygen thieves and Utter Utter retards. - masterpooba
valura
Maintankadonor

Location: If the queue allows me, Draenor-EU. Otherwise, my own personnally crafted Hell.

Postby Talderas » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:25 am

valura wrote:afaik the achievements haven't changed since last year, which means any lvl character can complete all achiev in about less than an hour, unless your rly, rly, rly unlucky, and the Elegant Dress, White Tuxedo Shirt and/or Black Tuxedo Pants just refuse to drop :?

That happened to me. I didn't get all the clothing pieces until day 3.
Vanifae wrote:Let it be known that on the morning of the 25th of March in the year of our Lord 2010, I agree with Minnerva.
Talderas

Postby Platino » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:29 am

Awesome. Thanks for the replies, guys.
Platino - Paladin (Prot/Prot) - Argent Dawn
Gauu - Hunter (Survival) - Argent Dawn
Greysonn - Warrior (Prot/Arms) - Argent Dawn
Duncann - Paladin (Prot/Holy) - Argent Dawn
Kharaa - Mage (Arcane) - Argent Dawn
Platino

Postby Njall » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:51 am

Easy peasy. Just find a good grinding spot for eggs. I either run in a circle in Falconwing or I crouch next to the armor seller - some good hard to see spawn places under the wagons. Or, I stand on one of the benches around the central fireplace in Azure Watch.

But I won't do much with this till later in the week. Less crowding. That said, I am looking forward to my mage having the new polymorph. I was not QUITE a level to get it last year and the book I'd got and put in the bank disapepared from my inventory as soon as the festival ended.
Flight to Peru: £1000
Camping gear: £200
Native guide: £50
Sledgehammer to break down stone door: £12.99
Awakening one of the Great Old Ones: priceless.

There are some things man was not meant to know. For everything else,
there's Mastercard.
Njall
Maintankadonor

Postby Chicken » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:27 am

Talderas wrote:
valura wrote:afaik the achievements haven't changed since last year, which means any lvl character can complete all achiev in about less than an hour, unless your rly, rly, rly unlucky, and the Elegant Dress, White Tuxedo Shirt and/or Black Tuxedo Pants just refuse to drop :?

You do still need at least the tuxedo shirt and pants to complete it actually. You can't complete Blushing Bride unless you have those.
Chicken

Postby valura » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:57 am

Chicken wrote:
Talderas wrote:

You do still need at least the tuxedo shirt and pants to complete it actually. You can't complete Blushing Bride unless you have those.

completely correct, but since you easily buy both pieces of the tuxedo set for 25 Noblegarden Chocolate, I only mentioned the potential low dropchance

I editted to clarify that the droprate of the 3 items mentioned no longer influences the meta-achievement, hence you can just buy them with chocolates to fulfill achievements requiring them to complete the meta :D
In tribute to the original Paladin, Charles the Hammer Martel (° 688 - † 22 oct 741).
Bohica (100) BM
Kul Tiras >>> Valura (92) Prot | Hashishin (90) Combat | Arishem (90) Blood | Maurgane (90) Frost | Bova (90) Bear |
| Zannah (90) Resto | Farmingbull (79) Resto | Shoju (51) WW | Wærloga (90) Destro | Dejiko (50) Prot |
Draenor >>> Kenesha (90) Resto | Qedesha (80) Disc | Lanthlasa (52) BM | Xiaohongquan (80) WW |

Jebus what a soul crushing procession of Failures, Septic Tanks, Oxygen thieves and Utter Utter retards. - masterpooba
valura
Maintankadonor

Location: If the queue allows me, Draenor-EU. Otherwise, my own personnally crafted Hell.

Postby Njall » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:59 am

valura wrote:I editted to clarify that the droprate of the 3 items mentioned no longer influences the meta-achievement, hence you can just buy them with chocolates to fulfill achievements requiring them to complete the meta :D

It's amazing how true the old saying is: Anyone looks good in a tux. Actually, the only achieve that requires the drops is not part of the Meta. Just buy the tux if you need it. You'll have chocolate coming out your ears soon enough.

there's Mastercard.
Njall
Maintankadonor

Postby Loras » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:44 am

This. Is. The. Most. Disgusting. Holiday. Event. EVER!!!

Bunnies. Choco eggs. Fluffy ears. Kisses, hugs. pink ears, rabbits. Jesus, can it get any more gay than this? :o :shock:
Loras

Postby Njall » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:45 am

Loras wrote:This. Is. The. Most. Disgusting. Holiday. Event. EVER!!!

Bunnies. Choco eggs. Fluffy ears. Kisses, hugs. pink ears, rabbits. Jesus, can it get any more gay than this? :o :shock:

What? Love is in the Air was worse, yes?

there's Mastercard.
Njall
Maintankadonor

Postby Chicken » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:48 am

It could be done by a male blood elf in pink armor.

:wink:
Chicken

Postby crazyharry » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:49 am

We can only hope so, I'd kill for a 'Hello Kitty' set of armour :lol:
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a hoof stamping on a cupcake -- forever.
http://kefkafloyd.deviantart.com/art/Pi ... -201465409
crazyharry

Postby Flex » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:21 am

I did it on 3 characters in 3 days.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby bldavis » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:33 am

the tux set and dress ARE tradeable, so you can find someone with a tux (or dress or BOTH!) and just swap achievements! Thats how i got them done last year!
edit: the only ones that are not achieveable by a lvl 5 are Hard-Boiled and Desert Rose

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Njall » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:39 am

bldavis wrote:the tux set and dress ARE tradeable, so you can find someone with a tux (or dress or BOTH!) and just swap achievements! Thats how i got them done last year!
edit: the only ones that are not achieveable by a lvl 5 are Hard-Boiled and Desert Rose

I was able to do those as a L20-ish belf last year though. A lot of corpse running. But seeing a character that level with Noble was fun.

there's Mastercard.
Njall
Maintankadonor

Next

Return to General