Remove Advertisements

Adepia. Frost/blood dps dk

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

Adepia. Frost/blood dps dk

Postby blakk » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:05 am

Ok well I think it's time for me to get at least one of my characters off coilfang us and into a real server so I chose my death knight who's never seen a raid before. On my main i've done 5/12 icc 10 5/5 totc 25 4/5 togc 10. I'm looking for a 10 man guild doing icc. Preferably one that is about halfway through icc normal modes. I can raid 8-12 est mon-thurs and sat. It's a new alt and as such still doing the gear grind but will be finished in the next few days. If you'd like to talk to me on vent or have any questions pm me or reply in this thread please. And thank you for looking at my little lfg.
blakk

Re: Adepia. Frost/blood dps dk

Postby blakk » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:08 pm

just a little bump. Working on getting a WoL of me on my DK in it's current gear though it's going to be an underrating of what it will be capable as it's still collecting a few more pieces.
blakk

Postby Baelor » Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:42 am

I am the light that brings the dawn.
Something Wicked this way comes.
Formerly: Baelor of Runetotem-US (2006-2007) | Cathmor of Malfurion-US (2007-2010)
Follow me on Twitter
Baelor

Postby Flex » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:28 am

Order of the Goat on Terenas-US is a small 10 man raid guild. We're losing a raiding lock to school stuff and are in need of a DPSer. We raid Wed/Thur 9-12 EST raid time we've cleared Plague and are working on Blood Queen in 10 and haven't peaked at Frost yet.

http://www.orderofthegoat.net/forums/ may need to PM me here so I can have the forum owner/GM make you an account there.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Return to Recruitment