Remove Advertisements

6/12 HM prot pally looking for a new home

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

6/12 HM prot pally looking for a new home

Postby phaqueue » Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:59 am

So,

I'm currently looking for a guild to raid with. I haven't been part of a raid guild since Sunwell in TBC, I have been pugging everything I've run in Wrath...

I am currently on Magtheridon-US (Alliance)

I'm 6/12 ICC10 hardmodes, have my 10-man Insanity, and have experience with all the 10 man content, and a good deal of the 25-man content currently in game

My characters consist of:
(Main) 80 Human Prot Pally (have gear/experience for ret and holy also, but prot is my best-geared and main spec)
(Alt) 80 Human Unholy DPS DK (have some gear for tanking, but DPS is my better geared spec)
(Alt) 80 Draenei Elemental Shaman

I would prefer to stay alliance if possible, but am willing to faction change if the guild is right...

Now the harder part, my playtimes are usually 9am until 1-2pm EST due to the fact that I work an overnight shift.

Thanks!
"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." -Douglas Adams
phaqueue

Return to Recruitment