Remove Advertisements

Mount Hyjal - Rage Winterchill

Winterchill, Anetheron, Kaz'rogal, Azgalor, Archimonde

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby PsiVen » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:41 pm

They melee for like 700 until they throw their mining picks at someone, then start punching you for about 180. Pretty funny, I popped Figurine and reckon I could have solo'd that pull.
Gladiator Psiven, 90 Tankadin
90 Druid, 90 Mage, 85 Monk, 85 DK, 70 War, 70 Pal, 60 Priest, 60 Lock, 64 Rogue
Longtime addict of Space - Glory Through Conquest
PsiVen

Postby Eloff » Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:48 am

Those guys only melee for like 180 though

Pssh... you don't even need to block. Just pop your figurine of the colossus and /laugh at the warrior tanks...
"With your shield or on it" - Spartan Code of Conduct

Eloff

Postby Lore » Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:55 am

The taskmasters with them can enrage them also, and then they start hitting for around 1-2k, but that's an easily dealt with amount of damage and there'll only be 1 or 2 enraged at any one time anyway.
Lore
Global Mod

Postby Jensaarai » Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:37 am

Mobs in BT meleeing for 180? o.O

Maybe I should spend some of my badges on an autoblocker...I've been thinking about it. My block value right now is 351, I believe.
Jensaarai - 85 Prot Paladin (Lost Isles - US)
Endüre - 85 Prot Warrior (Lost Isles - US)
Jensaarai

Postby Lore » Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:42 am

It's just 3-4 trash packs in Supremus' room. BT trash as a whole is pretty easy, I love it.
Lore
Global Mod

Postby Inferno255 » Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:13 pm

This guy just keeps crushing me even with holy shield up:<
Just wiped on this guy fr the first time ever.
Inferno255

Postby Tekkel » Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:54 pm

So I ninja tanked this dude last night. Thought our second MT had respecced to dps :P But my tps on this boss was just awful. Doing 700ish average because he just doesn't hit and uses up holy shield charges.
Warrior was whining at me for such a low tps where he does 1k+ tps on this boss. I had peaks to 1400tps but that was with AW up.

I just spammed every conc/hs/exorcism/judgement when off cd but I don't get why my tps is so low. Even threw in HOW's at the end of the fight for more tps and although dps wasn't inside a 30k threat range I just don't get why +/- 500SD gives me such a low tps against an undead boss.
Tekkel

Postby Morganim » Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:58 pm

I hate tanking this as a pally,
My tps wasnt quite as low as yours but my god i was oom at 40% even with pots he just does no damage to me
Morganim

Postby Worldie » Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:27 pm

I tanked him a couple of times, i realized that i need a SP in group or have to spam /sit else i go oom.

He does a ridicolous DPS, less than 2k dps supposing you don't avoid any hit, terribly low for a t6 boss.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Lieris » Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:03 am

Is it viable to tank him in the death and decay? I'm fed up with having to chain use mana pots and still be mana starved on this boss :P Having to down rank spells to tank a T6 boss is so crap.
Lieris
Maintankadonor

Postby Gerilith » Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:16 am

Lieris wrote:Is it viable to tank him in the death and decay? I'm fed up with having to chain use mana pots and still be mana starved on this boss :P Having to down rank spells to tank a T6 boss is so crap.

I always do and it's no problem at all in farm status - I need it not to go oom.
Standing alone with no direction
How did I fall so far behind?
Why Am I searching for perfection?
Knowing it's something I won't find
Gerilith

Postby Base » Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:29 am

Just an update on this, the first post says don't get jaina involved as she dies to the Death and Decay - they've changed it so she's immune to this effect, so it's fine to pull her in and get her involved.

Incidentally, we ventured into MH for the first time last night and one shot all the trash and rage :D

It truely is pally heaven - except for those bloody priests trying to shackle the mobs in my consecration... do they not know I'm a pally tank, I don't need CC!
Base

Postby Enkal » Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:44 am

We have only been to MH once just after our first Kael kill and got to wave 8 I think. I died due to knockdowns and 5 healers (didnt have FAP's at the time) so now our raid leaders have made it so I dont tank any aboms at all even tho I told him about FAP's.

I wonder if I can ninja the aboms off the other tanks? ;)
Enkal

Postby Gerilith » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:24 am

Enkal wrote:We have only been to MH once just after our first Kael kill and got to wave 8 I think. I died due to knockdowns and 5 healers (didnt have FAP's at the time) so now our raid leaders have made it so I dont tank any aboms at all even tho I told him about FAP's.

I wonder if I can ninja the aboms off the other tanks? ;)

As soon as there are more than 4 abos and they are all standing in your Consecration (with a little help of Exorcism and Judgements :twisted: ) they will never hold all of their mobs against you.
Standing alone with no direction
How did I fall so far behind?
Why Am I searching for perfection?
Knowing it's something I won't find
Gerilith

Postby Enkal » Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:17 am

Lol indeed! :twisted: That first time our warrior MT struggled and taunted an abom off me at every CD... :shock:
Enkal

PreviousNext

Return to Mt. Hyjal