Rawr.ProtPaladin

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Re: Rawr.ProtPaladin

Postby Jerey-Darkspear » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:12 am

Yes. He submitted a patch for those, but I don't see that they were actually applied. ShoR hasn't been fixed yet. I submitted code based off of Theck's Matlab to both him and discussion boards that I think fixes it. Just have to wait and see.

EDIT: Just realized that he had already replied regarding the ShoR fix. Should be in soonish
Jerey-Darkspear

Postby ydraw » Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:00 am

The Warlord's Depravity (black knight heroic) is bugged in Armory, and therefore also bugged in Rawr I guess.

It doesn't display or count the block value on the item.
ydraw

Postby blot0 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:39 am

is it just me or is something broken with rawr?

i loaded it up today after grabbing the latest version, i had gotten some new gear and wanted to play around with some things and check out my dodge/parry ratio..
but, the %'s listed in the main window do not change as i tick on or off buffs from the buffs tab..
blot0

Postby badgermonkey » Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:13 pm

My Rawr won't open. Downloaded, extracted. I get a runtime error if I try to open it. What's up? :(
badgermonkey

Postby Orithius » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:27 pm

for some reason I'm noticing its filling all of my gem slots with +20 Agility regardless of color. Is this actually the best gem. Looks to me its trying to make Dodge/Parry as high as possible...
Orithius

Postby KysenMurrin » Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:58 am

The default Rawr settings seem to put mitigation above everything, and try to stack armor. You can tell it what gemming pattern to use if you fiddle with the settings, though.
Temporarily playing WoW again.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby culhag » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:19 am

Check the gemming templates, and what gems are enabled for the optimizer.

It's something I noticed quite late, that you can select gems and enchants for the optimizer just like you select your available gear.
culhag
Maintankadonor

Postby Meebo » Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:05 pm

Is there a way in Rawr to set it so items with Block Value and Block Rating situate higher in the lists in case I wanted to make a Block Value/Rating set?
Meebo

Postby solieu » Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:50 pm

Easiest way to make a block set comparison: lower the average boss damage to something a bit more realistic for trash / anub adds.
solieu

Postby Trase » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:17 pm

Using the 2.3.6 version of Rawr, Rawr.ProtPaladin seems to be miscalculating the damage of Hammer of the Righteous. It appears to not be taking the DPS gained from Attack Power into account when calculating the damage shown under AbilityDamage.
Trase <Phoenix> - Greymane US
Trase

Postby econ21 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:03 am

I have not read the whole of this thread, but I noticed that in Rawr, the main protection spec ("crusade") does not put points in vindication. It's not clear from the in game description, but reading this forum, I thought vindication was a must have tankadin talent - setting a targetted mob's AP to zero and so reducing damage from most bosses by around 15-20%? Based on the discussions in the talents sub-forum, I think Rawr's "crusade" spec should put points in this and in pursuit of justice, instead of conviction. Conviction could perhaps be a rival spec, with no points in crusade.

Rawr 2.3.8 also does not recognise the blood draining weapon enchant, which seems to be what some notable tankadin gurus (Digren, Honorshammer) have picked as providing something close to effective health.
econ21

Postby sfrog » Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:22 pm

I'm having a issue with the Rawr.ProtPaladin module in that it tells me to do nothing but socket some very strange gemming - Pure agi, Pure defense (at 570 defense to boot!), and pure Dodge in the default settings. I've even had it try to sneak some /crit hybrid gems in there. On any setting available, it will not show Solid gems, instead just hybrid gems or the aforementioned hybrids. In fact the latest version I don't have any Solid gems showing up for gear in the default, but half of it is pure Dodge or pure Agi.
Without Honor...there is no Hope.
sfrog

Postby econ21 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:29 am

With the new season, it would be good to include the wrathfu and the new titan forged PvP gear in Rawr.ProtPaladin. Also, the libram of valiance does not seem to be modelled - presumably it affects threat, damage and mitigation.

BTW, is there a way to "equip" an enchant like you can a potential new item of gear? I can't seem to find it and am stuck with my current enchants.
econ21

Postby Rimm » Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:41 pm

if you look just under the icon for each piece of equipped gear there is a tab that you can click on to equip different item enchants.
Rimm

Postby kysu » Fri May 07, 2010 9:12 am

Im just using the standard rawr atm and have the Threat scale set to 0 and the midigation scale set to .64 and so far it looks like it is gemming and choosing gear relatively correctly.
kysu

PreviousNext

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros