Ret, Holy, PVP, etc

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Baelor

Re: [DK-Tank] Frost tanking weapon choice

Postby Roots » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:06 am

I cannot however see the justification in skipping Frigid Dreadplate
Roots

Postby Pizbit » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:40 pm

Roots wrote:I cannot however see the justification in skipping Frigid Dreadplate

Heroics were easy the moment I hit 80*, they've only gotten easier with the 12k additional HP and avoidance I've picked up along the way, and like I said it's not a spec I'm happy with yet. Currently still using my 2H to tank with although I am trying DW frost DPS.

* on all four tank classes I've done heroics with at that.
I have ADHD and OCD...I keep forgetting to wash my hands.
Pizbit

Postby Levantine » Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:25 pm

FFS. If you're going to skip core tanking talents just tank in your fucking DPS spec.
Levantine

Postby Pizbit » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:27 pm

Levantine wrote:FFS. If you're going to skip core tanking talents just tank in your fucking DPS spec.

My my so abusive, lousy way to reply to a spec someone has clearly stated several times they aren't happy with and haven't even specced yet. Would it make you feel all warm inside if I said I had no plans to enter in to that tank spec I linked anyway? Specs for me at least are evolving things, they change a lot until they come to what feels and actually is good.

Part of that is to post in an off-spec forum such as this one to see if there's anything that'd let people get the 'fun' stuff or what they desire without skipping essentials if possible due to overlooking the affects of talents they hadn't fully understood/read and so need to place talents elsewhere, or can remove them from elsewhere.

To take an example of such a talent from Paladins would be Judgements of the Just, many people who I've asked why they don't have it simply explain they stopped reading after it seeing it affected Hammer of Justice and Seal of Justice.

I actually got the idea of skipping frigid from your first spec link which admittedly you later on addmitted was fucked up but there ya go.

Simply because someone comes on with a spec they, and you don't like doesn't mean replying abusively is OK.
Pizbit

Postby Levantine » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:35 pm

All I see here is wah wah wah I got called for thinking I was unique and special when I'm not.

Fuck I hate Death Knights.
Levantine

Postby Pizbit » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:55 pm

Levantine wrote:All I see here is wah wah wah I got called for thinking I was unique and special when I'm not.

Fuck I hate Everyone.

Fixt based on posts elsewhere as well.
Pizbit

Postby Roots » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:57 pm

His point stands.
Roots

Postby Baelor » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:48 pm

Code of Conduct wrote:Be considerate and respectful of others. Everyone plays this game for the same reason - to have fun. This extends to these forums as well. Please try not to be rude or disrespectful to others (no matter how wrong they are). If you must get into an argument with someone, please do so with civility, and with consideration to their viewpoints as well.

Post like this: "I understand your opinion, but I disagree."
Not like this: "You might think that, but that's because you're stupid."

For the last page of posts everyone has been ignoring this very important section of the forum Code of Conduct. Please adhere to the regulations set out therein. If this abusive and disrespectful exchange continues, I will be locking and/or deleting this thread.
I am the light that brings the dawn.
Something Wicked this way comes.
Formerly: Baelor of Runetotem-US (2006-2007) | Cathmor of Malfurion-US (2007-2010)
Follow me on Twitter
Baelor

Previous

Return to Off-specs & Other Classes