Remove Advertisements

Alar bug/tanking position

A'lar, Void Reaver, Solarian, Kael'thas

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Alar bug/tanking position

Postby Mouse » Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:24 pm

Ok, I tank the adds for alar, we havent killed her yet, as we just started and are working out the kinks. Last night in phase 2 I was tanking the adds near the door in that area where you dont go up into the air after an explosion, and I think I got meteored, which caused Alar to dissappear and reset. I imagine this is because I was in the wall or too close to the door. Where should I stand?
Qapla <Attrition> Cho'Gall
80 Tank DK

EnsgnBlack <Attrition> Cho'Gall
80 BE Prot Pally
Mouse

Postby Cimzar » Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:51 pm

We stand on the north wall unless the meteor flames get too congested up there, and rotate down the outside walls as needed from there. As long as you have your back against a wall, the overhang on the wall will make sure you don't go too far.
<3 Bram
The enemy outnumber us a paltry three to one, good odds for any Paladin!
Cimzar

Postby Gracerath » Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:05 am

I just use the little area by the door and when its time for a meteor, I just step out a few feet into the open until the meteor hits. Just make sure that one of the birds isn't about to die or tell your dps to hold off a second otherwise you'll take a nice long ride somewhere you probably don't want to go.
Bye space sword!
Gracerath
Maintankadonor

Postby Puss » Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:17 am

as a paladin tank you can easily tank all the birds with only 1 healer on you. Just have 1 of the useless tanks ( you started with 4 tanks right ? ) gather them up to you , taunt them off the tank and tank all 20 adds ( Al'ar will be dead by the time 20 adds spawn ).

No explosions, no wierd places. Easy peasy kill :)

-Puss
Puss

Return to Tempest Keep