Bartender 4 help.

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Bartender 4 help.

Postby Malakath » Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:21 am

I installed Bartender 4 because the default action bars were not really that good. But since installing it the bars constantly either disappearing or action buttons duplicate onto other bars. Im not sure if this is a problem with the addon or the game. Is there anything i can do to stop it or can anyone else recommend another action bar mod
Malakath

Re: Bartender 4 help.

Postby Vorianloken » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:03 am

Malakath wrote:I installed Bartender 4 because the default action bars were not really that good. But since installing it the bars constantly either disappearing or action buttons duplicate onto other bars. Im not sure if this is a problem with the addon or the game. Is there anything i can do to stop it or can anyone else recommend another action bar mod

It has happened this past raid week with my twice on my DK, both times during a ToC25. It was pretty frustrating. Relogging helped in both cases. I would hazard that something in the add-on code is borked. Just wait for an update I guess.
Vorianloken - 80 Prot/Ret || Ajeet - 80 Frost Tank/Unholy DPS || Nunnaly - 80 Cat/Tree Druid || Bulveye - 74 Protection Warrior || Sherana - 80 Combat Rogue || Shadallas - 40 Demo Warlock

US-Medivh Power! 7th April 2010 - The day when Dual-Wield Frost Tanking was assassinated. R.I.P my dear friend.
Vorianloken

Re: Bartender 4 help.

Postby Pizbit » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:04 am

Most likely what you're looking at it action bar paging, your accidentally hitting shift+<a number>.
You can disable that in the options per bar, 'disable action bar paging', I *think* is what it's called off the top of my head. Bars can also change automatically to another bar based on stances, again sorted through the options per bar.
Any duplication you see is due to action bar pageing.

Just disable all that and they'll stop "randomly" changing on you.
I have ADHD and OCD...I keep forgetting to wash my hands.
Pizbit

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros