Item Sets and Banks

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Item Sets and Banks

Postby Kithys » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:24 pm

I did a search and didn't find anything on this, so sorry if it's already been posted on. Ok, I use Wardrobe2 for quickly changing item sets, works wonderfully.

The thing that I want to be able to do, however, is use a mod that will allow me to pull a whole gear set out of the bank without mousing over every single thing in there to see if it's part of the set I'm going to use.

It's not really a big deal, I was just curious to see if anyone knew of something like this. Thanks in advance for the help.
Kithys

Postby Warrender » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:29 pm

I know Itemrack will let you put whole sets in or out of the bank with one click. It's what I use.
Warrender
Maintankadonor

Postby Kithys » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:40 pm

Awesome, I'll try that out when I get home, thanks for the quick help :D
Kithys

Postby Igrado » Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:21 pm

I have problems with Itemrack only doing partial sets when I try to go to and from the Bank. It seems to go until it fills the last slot of any given bag, then stop. It will skip from bag to bag, filling the first open slot, but as soon as it hits the last slot of a bag, it fills that slot, then stops transferring. At least, I think that's what it's doing,

However, my Itemrack may be out of date, I'm not sure how long it's been since I updated it, and it is still helpful as it usually moves at least half the set and then I only have to find the few pieces that it missed. :P I just have to make sure to double check it's work before heading out.
Igrado
Maintankadonor

Postby Warrender » Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:33 pm

It always works flawlessly for me. As long as there are enough slots, it will transfer set items. If you run out of bag or bank slots though, it stops trying to transfer items (which makes sense).
Warrender
Maintankadonor

Postby fuzzygeek » Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:48 pm

Oh, so that behaviour is intentional?

It always pisses me off when it hit an itemrack hotkey with the bank open, and suddenly I'm half naked.
fuzzygeek
Maintankadonor

Postby Igrado » Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:54 pm

fuzzygeek wrote:suddenly I'm naked.

LOL, yes getting you naked was my intention.
Igrado
Maintankadonor

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros