Remove Advertisements

[10] Dances with Oozes (Rotface)

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

Re: [10] Dances with Oozes (Rotface)

Postby Avengeance » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:39 am

1 tank 1 healer is the easiest way to do it imo, as long as every dps pulls 8-9k which is not a lot at this current gear level. You'd probably get a big add spawning in last 20%, then you can just shieldwall hard tank it and let the dps finish.
Avengeance of Boulderfist-EU
Guild Master of High Tempest
Avengeance

Re: [10] Dances with Oozes (Rotface)

Postby hoho » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:33 pm

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-a ... 229&e=3354

Zerged it down 2 healers, 1 tank but I'm sure we could have managed with one healer. Ranged spread around the boss no dispelling and just nuke as hard as you can. 61k raid dps, 2:05 kill. Two of the DPS were in lowisn offspec gear doing just a bit over 5k, others did close to 9k. One of the DPS died 8s before boss but it didn't matter much.

On my priest I was having an ooze beat me since the very beginnig, at the end I also got the slime pool under me but didn't move as I though I wasn't taking much damge (never seemed to drop under 80%). Later looking the logs I seemed to take around 4k damage and healing half of it with VE, tank took similar damage. Non-shadowpriests shouldn't probably try this though :P
Leap of Faith:
Good news, everyone! We can now heal stupidity!
hoho

Previous

Return to T10: Icecrown Citadel