Remove Advertisements

prince phase 2, slow em down tactic

Attumen, Moroes, Maiden, Opera, Curator, Illhoof, Aran, Netherspite, Chess, Prince, Nightbane

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

prince phase 2, slow em down tactic

Postby Drakykins » Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:20 am

Hey,

recently I tried out a new trick (I think it's new...) I had my buddy tank prince on his warrior and I dps'd on my feral druid. Druid have an AOE which does poor damage BUT it's slows targets affected attack speed by 25%. I cast it on him and he wasn't immune to the slow. I don't have any addons that will show wether or not this stacks with warriors thunder clap but if it does, this 10(12?) second slow could help out for warriors and tankadins alike to ease the pain of phase 2 damage..more noticeably warrior's.

enjoy
Drakykins

Postby Worldie » Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:21 am

It doesn't stack with warrior's thunderclap sadly.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Drakykins » Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:25 am

well dang...bummer...

Eh, it's defintely something to keep in the back of your mind in the event you have a druid but not a warrior in your party.

Couldn't hurt to ask but you 100% positive it doesn't stack? It would be pretty OP but you never know..
Drakykins

Postby Worldie » Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:27 am

They don't stack, however, the druid's one is more powerful than the warrior's one, so it's still more effective if used.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby heed » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:55 am

What are you talking about?

What is this druid skill I've never heard of?
heed

Postby Blaen99 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:06 am

heed wrote:What are you talking about?

What is this druid skill I've never heard of?

zomgwtfHurricane!
Blaen99

Postby Zhalseran » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:16 am

We don't have balance druids, so I call it the restocane
Zhalseran

Postby Nidal » Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:20 pm

Nidal

Return to Karazhan