Heal bot -> Tank bot =D

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Re: Heal bot -> Tank bot =D

Postby vegardhv » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:07 am

smiter wrote:Sorry to bump this but I am having some difficulty with my healbot addon and was hoping someone could assist me.

When I first dowloaded it I had no trouble setting up my RD as left click rather than flash of light. However, all of a sudden when I go to use it again it is now showing that nothing is mapped to the left and right mouse button.

The only thing I could think of was that it was due to activating my off spec ret talents then switching back to prot. I attempted to reset the UI, restore defaults, and log out then back in entirely. But Still RD is nowhere to be found on my other spell list, though RF is there.

Any help would be appreciated.

I'll have to look into it when I get home. But yeah sometimes weird things happen, did they change healbot so you don't actually write the name of the spell in there yourself? :D I didn't notice.

Anyway I use a macro for RD - with healbot. from old days when you couldn't target an enemy target and use it.
vegardhv
Maintankadonor

Previous

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros