Horde Paladin Pride

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Horde Paladin Pride

Postby sahiel » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:37 pm

Njall wrote: Actually, my draenei will becoming worgen when they become available. Yes, even the hoofie girl.

Sad days, sad days.
"Definition: Love is making a connection with another person against long odds."
"Clarification: Love is making a shot to the knees of a target 300 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope."
-HK-47
WoW Millionaire
sahiel
Maintankadonor

Postby Aubade » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:38 pm

Njall wrote:Size matters! Actually, my draenei will becoming worgen when they become available. Yes, even the hoofie girl.

What does your wife think of this sex change?! Or are you going Female Worgen? O.o
- Awbade Level 85 Human Paladin - <Tsunami> Frostmourne - Retired.
Deliriously wrote:I prefer the, "Lonely Hand Approach" (trademark pending)
Aubade

Postby Njall » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:41 pm

Aubade wrote:
Njall wrote:Size matters! Actually, my draenei will becoming worgen when they become available. Yes, even the hoofie girl.

What does your wife think of this sex change?! Or are you going Female Worgen? O.o

Sure. Why not? Is something amiss?
Flight to Peru: £1000
Camping gear: £200
Native guide: £50
Sledgehammer to break down stone door: £12.99
Awakening one of the Great Old Ones: priceless.

There are some things man was not meant to know. For everything else,
there's Mastercard.
Njall
Maintankadonor

Postby Aubade » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:45 pm

Njall wrote:
Aubade wrote:

Sure. Why not? Is something amiss?

I guess I can't imagine going from a hot hoofer to a female worgen? I'm not even sure where I was going with that statement =] In my defense It's 1 in the afternoon!
Aubade

Postby Njall » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:46 pm

Aubade wrote:I guess I can't imagine going from a hot hoofer to a female worgen? I'm not even sure where I was going with that statement =] In my defense It's 1 in the afternoon!

Look, dude. My wife is thinking that she most wants to play a gnome priestess - the worgen hold no terrors for me. :D

there's Mastercard.
Njall
Maintankadonor

Postby Aubade » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:48 pm

Njall wrote:
Aubade wrote:I guess I can't imagine going from a hot hoofer to a female worgen? I'm not even sure where I was going with that statement =] In my defense It's 1 in the afternoon!

Look, dude. My wife is thinking that she most wants to play a gnome priestess - the worgen hold no terrors for me. :D

Are you in Bloodscalp's Battlegroup? You can let your wife know, that on my undead mage, I make it a POINT to use cannibalize on gnomes. Even if i'm at 100% or even if i'm at 10% and with a DK on me, I WILL RUN OVER THERE AND EAT HER DEAD BODY even if it spells my death.

Fuck gnomes.
Aubade

Postby Njall » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:51 pm

Aubade wrote:
Are you in Bloodscalp's Battlegroup? You can let your wife know, that on my undead mage, I make it a POINT to use cannibalize on gnomes. Even if i'm at 100% or even if i'm at 10% and with a DK on me, I WILL RUN OVER THERE AND EAT HER DEAD BODY even if it spells my death.

Fuck gnomes.

So many possible comebacks to this, my head 'asplode! So, here goes:

So, you're already planning to eat and fuck my darling wife? You could, at least, consider asking her out first!

(I'm so going to hell for this)

there's Mastercard.
Njall
Maintankadonor

Postby Talderas » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:53 pm

Aubade wrote:Fuck gnomes.

I go out of my way to kill any and every gnome I see. Even if I means following it halfway across northrend on my flying mount.
Vanifae wrote:Let it be known that on the morning of the 25th of March in the year of our Lord 2010, I agree with Minnerva.
Talderas

Postby Aubade » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:58 pm

Njall wrote:So many possible comebacks to this, my head 'asplode! So, here goes:

So, you're already planning to eat and fuck my darling wife? You could, at least, consider asking her out first!

(I'm so going to hell for this)

Njall, I've said it before and I'll say it again. You are one of my favorite people on the forums. I'm not being sarcastic =]

Oh, and tell your wife to be sure to bathe in some johnny's Seasoning sauce the day before she decides to roll gnome. I'll be waiting.

Oh, and be sure to click on my mage's armory link in my sig and show her my jawless tongue flapping around, waiting to devour her tiny gnome self.
Aubade

Postby Njall » Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:16 am

Aubade wrote:
Njall, I've said it before and I'll say it again. You are one of my favorite people on the forums. I'm not being sarcastic =]

Oh, and tell your wife to be sure to bathe in some johnny's Seasoning sauce the day before she decides to roll gnome. I'll be waiting.

Oh, and be sure to click on my mage's armory link in my sig and show her my jawless tongue flapping around, waiting to devour her tiny gnome self.

(yeah, I love you too :D )

Mm. I think I'd recommend something more like HP Sauce as it brings out more savor in the meat. I suspect that it goes better with tauren though.

Wow. That's a positively Gene Simmons class tongue. I admit I have a Forsaken Warlock sitting somewhere - only because I wanted to see if I could make an undead Marge Simpson. Answer: Yes! You can and its creepily similar.

there's Mastercard.
Njall
Maintankadonor

Postby Ancil » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:49 am

Talderas wrote:
Aubade wrote:Fuck gnomes.

I go out of my way to kill any and every gnome I see. Even if I means following it halfway across northrend on my flying mount.

Do Allies have a similarly loathed race like the horde loathe gnomes, and more particularly the type of people who play them? That being the type who like to sit in a corner and wait for a lowbie to come along just to gank them. You know the type who pretend that this is some sort of monolithic acheivement. Or do we have them spread out a bit more (I know we have them, they try to brag in trade all the time I just don't bother to see what they are).
Ancil

Postby Njall » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:51 am

Ancil wrote:
Do Allies have a similarly loathed race like the horde loathe gnomes, and more particularly the type of people who play them? That being the type who like to sit in a corner and wait for a lowbie to come along just to gank them. You know the type who pretend that this is some sort of monolithic acheivement. Or do we have them spread out a bit more (I know we have them, they try to brag in trade all the time I just don't bother to see what they are).

Most of us hate gnomes too, as far as I can tell. :D Though Forsaken rogues are viewed with some distaste but that's mostly due to their player base, I think.

there's Mastercard.
Njall
Maintankadonor

Postby Shoju » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:00 am

The amount of uncontrollable rage that people channeled at me in TBC when I played my Forsaken Rogue (my first toon ever) was unbelievable. I would get constant rude emotes from players while moving through shat, endlessly tag team ganked in the world, and other wonderous types of hate.
Shoju

Postby Njall » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:04 am

Shoju wrote:The amount of uncontrollable rage that people channeled at me in TBC when I played my Forsaken Rogue (my first toon ever) was unbelievable. I would get constant rude emotes from players while moving through shat, endlessly tag team ganked in the world, and other wonderous types of hate.

Mostly because far too many deaddite rogues are 'kewler than thou' pvp gank freaks of the worst stripe. Nothing like having a few of them stalking you while doing your quests to make you annoyed. There was a small guild of them on Fenris, a PvE realm, that specialized in flagging themselves and then walkign into the AOEs of questing characters to flag THEM... and ganking them.

My general opinion on seeing them these days is shoot first, don't bother with questions. And they are about the only characters I'll consider teabagging.

there's Mastercard.
Njall
Maintankadonor

Postby Shoju » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:13 am

Once I realized that people hated me merely based on my chosen class and race combo (I mean really, it was the quintessential choice for the name of the character) I embraced it. By the time the Isle of Quel'danas was in full swing, I would do my dailies, and then WAIT for that lone alliance to come strolling through to the naga temple thing for the ley line quest while sitting in LFG trying to find a heroic. You would not complete your quest. I would kill you. When you came back with your friends, I would crush as many as I could, and call in reinforcements if need be. The Isle of QQ was the best battleground ever on bloodscalp.

Seriously, Alliance on bloodscalp made my rogue the ganker I became. It was the reason why my rogue was just a hop skip and a jump from where ever my alts quested. Maxxamillion was the worst. Stupid Gnome Rogue. I never got to pay him back.
Last edited by Shoju on Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shoju

PreviousNext

Return to General