Anit-fail addon-does it exist.

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Anit-fail addon-does it exist.

Postby Vlad » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:32 am

So I'm not talking about addons like Ensidia fails which an officer in my guild already uses but instead an addon I just day dreamed about which my or may not exist but if it does probably not in the form of an add on.
Basically I'm looking for something that I can compare a sample of what my guilds doing (weather it be recount or weather WWS does something like this, I'm unsure as I've never used WWS) to something people who know what they are doing are doing.

Guilds been unable to down dreamwalker, blood queen or putricide on 25man even though 20 people have done all 3 in 10mans so somethings obviously going wrong, just a bit frustrated and am hoping someone knows something that might help me turn the fails of my guild into respectable raiders.

Thanks in advance for any help =)
Vlad

Re: Anit-fail addon-does it exist.

Postby hoho » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:42 am

I think best you can do is compare your combatlogs to others. See how much damage raid takes from different sources, what kind of DPS is put to adds, how many healers are used, how many people get the bad debuffs and how often etc.
Leap of Faith:
Good news, everyone! We can now heal stupidity!
hoho

Postby Vlad » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:47 am

Ah thanks, that sounds exactly like what I'm after. Could you recommend any good combat logs out of curiosity? :)
Vlad

Postby hoho » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:01 am

What I meant was that you use worldoflogs to record the combat and later on do the comparisons manually. I'm quite sure there are no in-game or even out-game tools to do it for you.

As for what to use, I'd probably just either find some good guild or take some randoms who have killed it. E.g:
all Put25 kills, ignore the really short ones as they are invalid due to someone cutting logs wrong: http://www.worldoflogs.com/zones/Icecro ... icide/25N/
One pretty good guild on my server: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/388/
Leap of Faith:
Good news, everyone! We can now heal stupidity!
hoho

Postby vertinog » Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:00 am

Vlad wrote:(weather it be recount or weather WWS does something like this, I'm unsure as I've never used WWS)

Weather is used to talk about climate and temperature conditions.

Whether is used as a conjunction to link two choices.

Sorry to be an ass but that was slapping me in the face while I read your post.
vertinog

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros