Remove Advertisements

Anyone had any luck soloing Apothecary Hummel and cronies?

Strats / Info that doesn't fit in a specific instance

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

Anyone had any luck soloing Apothecary Hummel and cronies?

Postby Ardrhyst » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:50 pm

I've heard it's all magic damage, which might make it hard, but I've been away and haven't gotten to try my hand at it personally.

Anyone tried it yet? What's the good word?
Biggest Game Hunter, as well as collector of pets and mounts. Currently hunting paladins' former glory.
Ardrhyst
Maintankadonor

Re: Anyone had any luck soloing Apothecary Hummel and cronies?

Postby Anorian » Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:27 am

I don't think its easy or even doable at all. I killed it when my healer a 77 shaman had died like 20 seconds in. Just me and a hutner killed 2 of them but it was very close. You'll need to be very quick on the vials + you're going to take every cloud meaning you won't be immune to half of them. When i did it we still had quite high dps, you'll prolly run out of hp before you can kill them off.
Anorian

Re: Anyone had any luck soloing Apothecary Hummel and cronies?

Postby culhag » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:21 am

The first time I did it we didn't know what we had to do, so we burst Hummel but everyone but me died to the clouds and auras when we were finishing him, so I ended up soloing the other two. Using SS, SoL and JoL was enough to keep me up.

I don't know if soloing the three of them is possible though, as you'd have the two auras on you at the beginning.
culhag
Maintankadonor

Return to General Strats