Does divine sacrafice stack?

How to get started.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, lythac

Does divine sacrafice stack?

Postby Vlad » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:00 am

We have 3 paladins with divine sacrifice just wondering if the damage reduction stacks, if anyone knows. Would be very handy if it did =)
Vlad

Re: Does divine sacrafice stack?

Postby Ballador » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:37 am

I can tell you that Divine Guardian does not stack it will just over right the current buff. Divine Sacrifice however I am unsure of, considering it is party-wide not raid-wide all 3 paladins would have to be in the same group for it to stack if it did and even then from a tanking perspective I’m not sure how useful it would be.
Ballador

Postby Vlad » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:32 pm

It actually does come in very handy, I mean it doesn't help me in anyway but it definitely helps healers and helps the raid stay alive on fights like festergut during pungent blight, and blood queen during p2.

I guess we'll just have to have all 3 paladins separated into 3 groups and find two other useful CDs for the others.
Ty for the info.
Vlad

Postby Worldie » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:10 pm

It doesnt stack but you can chain them if you want the raidwide reduction for more time.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Awyndel » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:36 am

You normally chain DG's, and AM's, or chain both at the same time a couple of times.

But if you want more coverage for one spell, just divide your DS's and tranqs over the 5 groups, and make sure one DG and AM is up on the raid. Also have everybody use their own defensive cooldowns and healthstone/pots. Throw in 2 resto druids and a dics priest and you can survive almost anything. Don't forget the resist pots wich absorb some damage once.
Awyndel

Return to Basic Training & Talents