Remove Advertisements

Taunt macro

Warning: Theorycraft inside.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, theckhd

Taunt macro

Postby ViRAL » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:40 am

Well, i must confess that i don't know if this is the "correct place", to ask for help about this matter, but i am trying to create a macro and i just don't seem to know were im going wrong, or if this is at all possible:

#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=6 Hand of Reckoning, [target=targettarget,help] Righteous Defense

What i want the macro to do is to cast a HoR, then, if needed before 6 seconds have passed; i want the macro to cast Righteous Defense on the player, the enemy i have targeted is targeting. Then reset to HoR after 6 secs.

For example, if i'm targeting a Scourge Hulk, i for some reason loose threat and he starts runing over to the priest. I use this macro to taunt him back to me. Let us then say that the warrior in the group accidentaly his HIS taunt ability. I then want this macro to cast Righteous Defense on him.

In short i want to add a 6 sec reset, and a HoR ability to this macro:

#showtooltip
/cast [help] Righteous Defense; [target=targettarget,help] Righteous Defense

Understand were i'm going with this?
Is this even possible?

Thanks! :)
ViRAL

Re: Taunt macro

Postby jere » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:00 am

You can cast Righteous Defense on the enemy now. No need for the target=targettarget
jere

Return to Advanced Theorycraft and Calculations