Remove Advertisements

LF addon/altoholic question

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

LF addon/altoholic question

Postby daemonym » Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:18 pm

So I'm having issues with not knowing what toon has what on the auction house. Usually I'm good about it, but have been in a rush a lot lately due to lack of time at home. I know that altoholic has a lot of "who has what" options, but I couldn't see anything about what they have on auction listed in their capabilities. So know of something like what I'm looking for or do I just fail at reading about altoholic?
Again. What grim vision this? Blood stained tomb, beer cans, and piss. This. Is no life...for a god.

Stokpile/Zurathustra of Ysera-US, Horde
Makin the WoW gold blog http://theahpile.blogspot.com/
I have 2 million gold. http://theahpile.blogspot.com/2011/05/i-have-2-million-gold.html
Total as of 5-3-11: 2,064,000g
daemonym

Re: LF addon/altoholic question

Postby guillex » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:41 am

daemonym wrote:So I'm having issues with not knowing what toon has what on the auction house. Usually I'm good about it, but have been in a rush a lot lately due to lack of time at home. I know that altoholic has a lot of "who has what" options, but I couldn't see anything about what they have on auction listed in their capabilities. So know of something like what I'm looking for or do I just fail at reading about altoholic?

I know that altoholic puts a count of items per toon in a tooltip that also shows stuff on the AH ... but you need to have that item on another toon to actually see if it's on there or not.

I've not played around with it too much, so I can't say whether or not it has that functionality.
Póg mo thóin
guillex

Re: LF addon/altoholic question

Postby Pizbit » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:30 am

bankitems does this for me.
On tooltip for an item it'll show what toon has how many where, also has the option to include gbanks which is nifty when you have a personal gbank.

In addition the add-on lets you view other toon's banks, other gbanks from any toon, what any toon has equipped, what is in their mailbox - only shows what you sent to that toon's mail, or what you last saw in that toon's mail. Also allows you to view what that toon has on the auction house.

It also tells you what toon has how many of what emblems and marks, useful for finding a toon to convert stonekeepers to honor to buy gems with,
I have ADHD and OCD...I keep forgetting to wash my hands.
Pizbit

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros