Remove Advertisements

Doodle or similar Whiteboard addon?

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Doodle or similar Whiteboard addon?

Postby Iben » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:04 am

Howdy all,

I used to use an addon called Doodle (http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/i ... oodle.html) that allowed for a raid to have access to a shared white board (assuming everyone also had the addon)

Long story short, the addon is abandoned and I'm either looking for a replacement or someone who can make it work, or tell me how to make it work.

It seems to be some issue with ACE for it working and perhaps something very simple because with a stripped addon loadout and some swaps of the ACE2 libs I can get it to work... briefly. But I'm sort of going about killing a fly with a bazooka and it seems everything I try causes 10 new problems.

Anywho, I've tried a few others like Artpad and something else I can't think of and none offer the clean and awesome functionality that doodle did.

Anyway, if anyone can help I would seriously appreciate it!
Iben

Re: Doodle or similar Whiteboard addon?

Postby unlimit » Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:57 pm

This use to be possible with RDX, if I remember correctly, I think I saw a screenshot of Venificius' with Scions of Destiny (on Eredar) using it.

I'm not sure if this is true or not, but I definitely haven't seen any addons like this in quite some time.

Maybe Fafhrd can say something regarding RDXs link to it, if there even ever was one. =p
OpenRDX Basic Guides: Forum Topic + Vimeo Channel
unlimit
Maintankadonor

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros