Remove Advertisements

Add-on to output random phrase on cast

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Add-on to output random phrase on cast

Postby Chanticleer » Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:23 am

Once upon a time in 3.1 or so, I recall using an add-on that would allow one to create a queue of phrases that, upon casting Spell X would cause a randomly selected phrase to be output to a chat channel.

For example, casting Avenger's Shield would result in any of about 15 Tick quotes being uttered, or casting taunt would call snarky comments about DPS not watching Omen.

I've done my best to search these forums, but to no avail. Can anyone help me out with this, or point to the relevant post where it was featured?

Much obliged
Chanticleer

Re: Add-on to output random phrase on cast

Postby Dianora » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:34 pm

Chanticleer wrote:Once upon a time in 3.1 or so, I recall using an add-on that would allow one to create a queue of phrases that, upon casting Spell X would cause a randomly selected phrase to be output to a chat channel.

For example, casting Avenger's Shield would result in any of about 15 Tick quotes being uttered, or casting taunt would call snarky comments about DPS not watching Omen.

I've done my best to search these forums, but to no avail. Can anyone help me out with this, or point to the relevant post where it was featured?

Much obliged

The mod CastYeller used to do that. Now it's just a raid/party wide announce. It's possible to customized the announcement.
ImageImageImage
Dianora

Re: Add-on to output random phrase on cast

Postby Chanticleer » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:51 am

much obliged!
Chanticleer

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros