Remove Advertisements

Heroic Shattered halls..... Failed.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Caelia » Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:38 am

DeadlyRabbit wrote:
Juliette wrote:I start without the wings. First time aggro drops, it's usually the SP who gets aggro cos I always do heroics with him, so I BoP him. Usually he is dead before the 2nd aggro drop, but if not, then I use my AW+AS to pull him back.

I had problems with the last boss though a few times. We tried different tactics until I suggested that I stand on top of the stairs and just AoE tank everything, which worked perfectly.

That is the best way to handle the last boss, on heroic the adds have to many hitpoints to have somebody just solo them.

I have to admit it was funny when we tried to skip the second last boss months ago, we were on the last boss and the tank (I was on my priest) started saying over vent, "this is wipe, we are done." We were all saying that we are fine and asking what the problems... and then we saw the towering figure of Warbringer O'mrogg over the walls by the stairs.

Its what i do, even in heoric just aoe tank all the adds with a lock spamming seed of corruption out along them and a mage to aoe to set the seeds off faster.
In Progress: Fury Warrior: Tailwhip
All Retired: Holy Priest:Appletons | DK Blood Tank: Dreadborne | Prot Paladin: Welsh
Caelia

Postby Snake-Aes » Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:36 am

Worldie wrote:Sadly you cannot skip that boss. If you skip him, he will come hugging you during Kargath's fight.
I'm so suggesting my druid tank to try this tonight.
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby Gerilith » Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:39 am

Caelia wrote:Its what i do, even in heoric just aoe tank all the adds with a lock spamming seed of corruption out along them and a mage to aoe to set the seeds off faster.

Ignore the adds. Seriously.
Standing alone with no direction
How did I fall so far behind?
Why Am I searching for perfection?
Knowing it's something I won't find
Gerilith

Previous

Return to 5 Mans / Heroics