[10] One Light, DBM issue

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

[10] One Light, DBM issue

Postby Rutilcaper » Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:54 pm

We're plugging away at Yogg +1 and actually making a pretty good show of it. Very excited!

However, we hit P3 for the first time last night, and much to my chagrin the DBM timers for Lunatic gaze were off. It didn't show up at all for the first one (understandable) and was timed wrong for the rest. Isn't lunatic gaze on a set timer? More importantly: is this a known issue that can be fixed with earlier/later versions of DBM, or another add-on like Vox?
Rutilcaper

Re: [10] One Light, DBM issue

Postby Niinbob » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:56 am

The gaze is an ability he has to choose to use, if I am not mistaken. Meaning DBM will show when the ability is on cooldown but just because it comes off cooldown doesn't mean he will use it right away, but it is coming soon.
Niinbob

Re: [10] One Light, DBM issue

Postby Belloc » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:15 pm

Niinbob wrote:The gaze is an ability he has to choose to use, if I am not mistaken. Meaning DBM will show when the ability is on cooldown but just because it comes off cooldown doesn't mean he will use it right away, but it is coming soon.

Correct. Just turn until he casts it.
Belloc

Return to T8: Ulduar / Emalon