** UPDATE - Hoodies now available**

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

** UPDATE - Hoodies now available**

Postby Aergis » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:05 am

After a lot of the feedback you guys gave, I removed the dripping spooge from the hoodies. I also added a couple new shirts and removed the protodrake. The couple of you who ordered this one will receive a refund for it.

Again, they are all for sale at the maintankadin shop

Here's the new ones.

And just for you, honorshammer. Convince at least 24 other people to get one and it's yours.
Aergis
Site Admin

Re: ** UPDATE - New Hoodies & Tees **

Postby Grehn|Skipjack » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:07 am

As much as I typically loathe zip up hoodies, that black one looks really nice. I'll do a roll later when my decision skills aren't hampered by near-24 hour awakeness.
The Seeker.
Grehn|Skipjack
Maintankadonor

Postby lythac » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:32 am

Aergis wrote:And just for you, honorshammer. Convince at least 24 other people to get one and it's yours.

Only need to convince 23 now.
Ryshad / Lythac of <Heretic> Nagrand-EU
lythac

Postby Barathorn » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:20 am

22, count me in for 1.

Alas poor protodrake T shirt, although....

Aergis, could you look at getting a price on the protodrake on a different colored shirt, I am sure there are at least 10 people who would want one.

I would even consider paying for a one off special print as I love that shirt design, it was the Baby Blue putting me off :/.
Sabindeus wrote:I feel like I should get a t-shirt made for me that says "Not Socially Awkward, Just Fat".

Brekkie wrote:The world will always need people to dig ditches.
Barathorn

Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Postby Phez » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:35 am

The pictures appear to be blocked to me while i'm here. If someone would be kind enough to send me pics of the new stuff directly, I would really appreciate it. Thanks :)
Kierlyn - 85 Tankadin/Retadin
Lighthaven - 85 Feral Tank/Kitty
Gimbal - 85 Blood/Frost DK
Lots o' Alts
Phez

Postby Holyday » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:19 pm

OMG WTB that grey one! Looks great!

R.I.P. Protodrake!
Holyday

Postby Aurelie » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:29 pm

Out of curiosity, are there any girls who have ordered these? I generally wear a men's small for t-shirts, but I think I've seen it mentioned that these run small. Are they about the same sizing as men's JINX shirts? I've looked at the size chart, but I've never had good luck converting men's measurements to women's, we're just shaped differently. =/
Aurelie
Maintankadonor

Postby Thalia » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:24 pm

Aurelie wrote:Out of curiosity, are there any girls who have ordered these? I generally wear a men's small for t-shirts, but I think I've seen it mentioned that these run small. Are they about the same sizing as men's JINX shirts? I've looked at the size chart, but I've never had good luck converting men's measurements to women's, we're just shaped differently. =/

They are fashion fit T-s, except for the red one. So for females I'll give myself as an example, I'm a medium and a small fits me nice, pick one size down what you are in women to men. They fit pretty nice, a little lose but not baggy.
Thalia

Postby Aurelie » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:36 pm

Thalia wrote:
Aurelie wrote:Out of curiosity, are there any girls who have ordered these? I generally wear a men's small for t-shirts, but I think I've seen it mentioned that these run small. Are they about the same sizing as men's JINX shirts? I've looked at the size chart, but I've never had good luck converting men's measurements to women's, we're just shaped differently. =/

They are fashion fit T-s, except for the red one. So for females I'll give myself as an example, I'm a medium and a small fits me nice, pick one size down what you are in women to men. They fit pretty nice, a little lose but not baggy.

Awesome, thanks so much!
Aurelie
Maintankadonor

Postby Invisusira » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:08 pm

SIR THAT HAD BETTER BE A FUCKING GOLD PLATED ZIPPER
Invisusira

Postby Aergis » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:56 pm

It is also the quality of the material used. Many people said the 39.99 was too high, but it was the only one I would wear personally and I'm a daily hoodie wearer. Some people also asked for pullovers.

So I found a pullover which is not as nice in quality. That should make everyone happy. If you like the nicer quality hoodie, spend the extra 10 bucks and get it. If you just want a hoodie and don't mind pullovers, get the cheaper option.

For example, the quality of the zipup is like that of a nice skate style hoodie. Go to pac sun / zumies / etc to try one if you want. The quality of the pullover is that of a college hoodie or a sports team hoodie like you'd get at a football game.

That is the difference.
Aergis
Site Admin

Postby Invisusira » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:04 pm

we may or may not have had a pool going on how many times the word "quality" would be used in your response
Invisusira

Postby guillex » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:27 am

I'm really hoping that you're not going to run out of stock on the zipups ... I really really want to get a couple... But holiday shopping means my CC is well, y'know.

*crosses fingers*
Póg mo thóin
guillex

Postby Thalia » Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:53 am

guillex wrote:I'm really hoping that you're not going to run out of stock on the zipups ... I really really want to get a couple... But holiday shopping means my CC is well, y'know.

*crosses fingers*

We can order one for you just let us know what you need and we will save them for you for when you are ready =)
Thalia

Next

Return to General