mana issues on prince?

Attumen, Moroes, Maiden, Opera, Curator, Illhoof, Aran, Netherspite, Chess, Prince, Nightbane

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

mana issues on prince?

Postby Mellithe » Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:34 am

Does anyone here have mana issues on prince? I noticed last night despite 3 healers spamming on me and him being in phase 1-2-3 I was having to actually pot for mana. I wonder if I just hit a string of dodge/parry a lot or that just happens?

This was my first time fighting him and nailed him down easily (I expected a lot more of a challenge from it honestly except for issues with inferals on one try it was pretty easy).

Just curious if this is a common occurance.
Winter is Coming
Mellithe

Postby kywirelessguy » Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:11 am

I spam everything right off the bat. Wings, Max conc and holy shield, exorcism. Just go apeshit. Drink a pot, conserve a bit so I can keep consistent threat up until phase 2. During phase 2 mana is not a problem. I spam max everything until I'm getting close to oom then I just lay off a couple seconds. It doesn't take any time at all to refill your mana bar during phase 2. Then phase 3 is similiar to phase 1. Pop a pot at the first opportunity and try to slow down a bit. Your threat should be high enough by then you don't really have to spam max everything. Then if I got a cooldown up when he's under 10% I'll go apeshit again just to add my tiny dps to finishing him off.
kywirelessguy

Postby Balls » Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:51 am

If you're going OOm on Phase 2 you're by far overgeared for that fight OR you're stacking too much dodge/parry. Other then that, most Tankadins will need to pot in Phase 1 (if you go Apeshit) or Phase 3(if you keep Phase 2 spell rotations going).
Balls

Return to Karazhan