Thoughts on [Glyph of Indomitability] with ICC gear?

Get help with your character's gear

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, majiben, lythac, Digren

Re: Thoughts on [Glyph of Indomitability] with ICC gear?

Postby Barathorn » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:41 am

The reason I asked this question was to see how we would handle the dodge reduction. I am a huge armor fan and although each ICC fight will be viewed on its own requirements, for general tanking I do feel that 1792 armor is a huge amount considering we simply won't be avoiding as much incoming damage. I would prefer to avoid rather than soak but if I am going to soak then I fully intend to give my healers the best chance they can to keep me alive. This to me doesn't mean blindly stacking stamina.

Going to be interesting to see how this pans out. I think this trinket has been overlooked because it wasn't viewed as viable for T9 heroic content, I think it could be for T10. I can't comment on heroic T9 content having not seen any, but in principle I agree with Garath.

Barathorn
Sabindeus wrote:I feel like I should get a t-shirt made for me that says "Not Socially Awkward, Just Fat".

Brekkie wrote:The world will always need people to dig ditches.
User avatar
Barathorn
Moderator
 
Posts: 7104
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:08 am
Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Re: Thoughts on [Glyph of Indomitability] with ICC gear?

Postby Thels » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:36 am

Garath.Gorefiend wrote:The Glyph of Indomitability will add more EH as one of your trinkets than a 2nd stamina trinket will...


With 245ish gear, a Brewfest trinket already gives me a lot more EH than the Glyph does.

There are a lot of bonus armor items available in 3.3. The more armor you get, the more stamina becomes worth. (This also applies vice versa, but stamina doesn't skyrocket as much as armor.) In addition, 3.3 provides more and higher stamina trinkets than we currently have access to.

When there is no chance of dying to a short string of hits, the Glyph of course wins, since it actually reduces the damage you take, where stamina does nothing. But for the generic tanking set I'd recommend 2x stamina.
ImageImage
User avatar
Thels
 
Posts: 1306
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 7:30 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Thoughts on [Glyph of Indomitability] with ICC gear?

Postby theckhd » Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:36 am

Barathorn wrote:The reason I asked this question was to see how we would handle the dodge reduction. I am a huge armor fan and although each ICC fight will be viewed on its own requirements, for general tanking I do feel that 1792 armor is a huge amount considering we simply won't be avoiding as much incoming damage.

"General tanking" does not automatically mean physical damage. Blizzard has been giving us a pretty healthy mix of damage types this expansion. Let's just look at the breakdown for ToC, based on this ToGC25 parse. Here's the percentage of damage taken in each of these fights that is affected by armor:

Beasts: 70.5% (15.7% Impale DoT, 7.2% Burning Bile, 2.6% Molten Spew, 1.1% Paralytic Bite, 1.1% Burning Spray, 0.8% Paralytic Toxin, 0.5% Burning Bite, 0.5% Acidic Spew)
Jaraxxus: 66.7% (main tanking)
Twins: 48.1%
Anub'arak: During phases 1 and 2, it worked out to be about 80% physical. However, if you look at this kill by TDM to get the full picture, their druid took only 37.4% physical damage over the course of the fight, because the vast majority of damage in phase 3 is nature damage. So for a realistic view, this fight is 38% physical, and the phase where tanks are actually in serious danger is much closer to 10-15% physical

Note that many of these get worse if you limit your view to "tank-kill" scenarios. Most of the cases where you expect a tank to die are well over half magical or unmitigated damage.

Barathorn wrote:I would prefer to avoid rather than soak but if I am going to soak then I fully intend to give my healers the best chance they can to keep me alive. This to me doesn't mean blindly stacking stamina.

But you're assuming that by choosing armor over stamina, you're helping your healers. In the vast majority of cases, you aren't. You may be reducing your overall damage taken, but steady, predictable DTPS doesn't often kill tanks. If it's a fight where you risk forcing your healers to OOM, that's one thing, but those fights are few and far between.

What kills a tank is a 10-15 second period of spike DTPS. If that spike is purely physical in nature, then an armor trinket may give you more EH to weather that spike. But if the spikes have any amount of magical damage, you're very likely to find that you actually have less EH than you would with a stamina trinket.

Barathorn wrote:Going to be interesting to see how this pans out. I think this trinket has been overlooked because it wasn't viewed as viable for T9 heroic content, I think it could be for T10. I can't comment on heroic T9 content having not seen any, but in principle I agree with Garath.

ToC is certainly more consistent about being armor-unfriendly. Repeating the breakdown process for one of TDM's Ulduar parses:

XT: 100% physical on the tank unless he gets a light spark
Kologarn: 95% physical (Shockwave is nature)
Auriaya: 97% physical (Feral Rush is shadow)
Hodir: 88% physical, though hopefully Soralin will show up and tell us if he wears FrR gear for that fight, which would bias the sample slightly
Thorim: 67.5% physical if you're tanking arena, 71.8% if you're tanking gauntlet
Freya+1: 78% physical if tanking Freya, 57.6% if tanking adds. Note that this will skew more towards magical damage with more elders
Mimiron Normal: 11.2% physical. I would imagine it's far less for Firefighter. Also all spikes here are magic damage.
Vezax: 96% physical. Also, lol @ Runic Mana Injector. ;)
Yogg: 87.5% physical.
Algalon: 86% physical
Assembly of Iron (Steelbreaker last): 52% physical

There are a lot more fights in Ulduar that reward armor stacking than ToC. That may be partly due to size and scope though - With 13 bosses, you can have a greater variety of encounter types.

When we get some data from ICC encounters, we'll have a better idea what role armor will play in gearing, but without some numbers it's mostly speculation at this point.
"Theck, Bringer of Numbers and Pounding Headaches," courtesy of Grehn|Skipjack.
Simcraft 6.x, Call to Arms 6.0, Talent Spec & Glyph Guide 6.x, Blog: Sacred Duty
User avatar
theckhd
Moderator
 
Posts: 8001
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:06 pm
Location: Harrisburg, PA

Re: Thoughts on [Glyph of Indomitability] with ICC gear?

Postby lythac » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:26 am

theckhd wrote:Hodir: 88% physical, though hopefully Soralin will show up and tell us if he wears FrR gear for that fight, which would bias the sample slightly


That parse was RNGtastic! Out of 20 Frozen blows, 1 hit, 2 absorbed and 17 avoided.

Frozen blows don't show up in the log as being frozen blows if they are avoided they just show as normal melee hits. Adding in another char to show the splash damage shows it nicely.

Log -

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-i ... 359&e=1510

Filters -

Show events where source is Hodir and target is Soralin
Show events where source is Hodir and target is Bexy

Code: Select all
[22:19:14.687] Soralin afflicted by Biting Cold from Hodir
[22:19:14.687] Bexy afflicted by Biting Cold from Hodir
[22:19:18.744] Hodir hits Soralin Dodge
[22:19:20.927] Hodir hits Soralin 15041 (A: 8217)
[22:19:23.319] Hodir hits Soralin 13009 (A: 3380, B: 3671)
[22:19:25.718] Hodir hits Soralin Parry
[22:19:28.127] Hodir hits Soralin Miss
[22:19:30.724] Hodir hits Soralin 5081 (A: 10059, B: 3671)
[22:19:32.894] Hodir hits Soralin 13618 (A: 3687)
[22:19:37.355] Hodir hits Soralin Dodge
[22:19:40.033] Hodir hits Soralin Dodge
[22:19:43.165] Hodir hits Soralin Dodge
[22:19:45.602] Hodir hits Soralin Dodge
[22:19:47.999] Hodir hits Soralin Parry
[22:19:50.476] Hodir hits Soralin Dodge
[22:19:53.834] Hodir hits Soralin Parry
[22:19:56.231] Hodir hits Soralin 18575
[22:19:58.623] Hodir hits Soralin Miss
[22:20:01.023] Hodir hits Soralin 3565 (A: 13930)
[22:20:03.427] Hodir hits Soralin 15933 (B: 3671)
[22:20:15.488] Hodir hits Soralin 6034 (A: 8769, B: 3671)
[22:20:17.887] Hodir hits Soralin Miss
[22:20:20.395] Hodir Frozen Blows Bexy 3207 (A: 285, R: 400)
[22:20:21.728] Hodir hits Soralin Absorb (2343)
[22:20:22.567] Hodir Frozen Blows Bexy Absorb (3492)
[22:20:24.061] Hodir Frozen Blows Bexy Absorb (2716)
[22:20:24.061] Hodir hits Soralin Dodge
[22:20:26.089] Hodir Frozen Blows Bexy 1095 (A: 2009, R: 800)
[22:20:26.557] Hodir hits Soralin Miss
[22:20:28.195] Hodir Frozen Blows Bexy 2716 (R: 1200)
[22:20:28.882] Hodir hits Soralin Dodge
[22:20:30.192] Hodir Frozen Blows Bexy 2328 (R: 1600)
[22:20:31.385] Hodir hits Soralin Parry
[22:20:32.111] Hodir Frozen Blows Bexy 2328 (R: 1600)
[22:20:33.671] Hodir hits Soralin Dodge
[22:20:34.123] Hodir Frozen Blows Bexy 2328 (R: 1600)
[22:20:36.104] Hodir Frozen Blows Bexy 2328 (R: 1600)
[22:20:36.104] Hodir hits Soralin 4994
[22:20:37.230] Hodir Frozen Blows Soralin 22426 (A: 3380, R: 8000)
[22:20:38.210] Hodir Frozen Blows Bexy 3104 (R: 800)
[22:20:39.165] Hodir hits Soralin Parry
[22:20:41.565] Hodir hits Soralin Parry
[22:20:43.977] Hodir hits Soralin 18493 (B: 3279)
[22:20:46.398] Hodir hits Soralin 12701 (A: 3380)
[22:20:48.810] Hodir hits Soralin Dodge
[22:20:51.199] Hodir hits Soralin Dodge
[22:20:55.241] Hodir hits Soralin 2427 (A: 11574, B: 3424)
[22:20:57.648] Hodir hits Soralin 8569 (A: 4123, B: 3524)
[22:21:09.106] Hodir hits Soralin 16767 (B: 3671)
[22:21:11.454] Hodir hits Soralin 13570 (A: 3380, B: 3671)
[22:21:15.167] Hodir Frozen Blows Bexy 3492 (R: 400)
[22:21:16.523] Hodir hits Soralin Dodge
[22:21:17.101] Hodir Frozen Blows Bexy 2095 (A: 1397, R: 400)
[22:21:18.929] Hodir hits Soralin Dodge
[22:21:19.098] Hodir Frozen Blows Bexy 1862 (A: 1242, R: 800)
[22:21:21.033] Hodir Frozen Blows Bexy 1862 (A: 1242, R: 800)
[22:21:21.309] Hodir hits Soralin Miss
[22:21:23.226] Hodir Frozen Blows Bexy 1862 (A: 1242, R: 800)
[22:21:23.783] Hodir hits Soralin Absorb (2267)
[22:21:25.604] Hodir Frozen Blows Bexy 2095 (A: 1397, R: 400)
[22:21:26.244] Hodir hits Soralin Dodge
[22:21:27.070] Hodir Frozen Blows Bexy 3104 (R: 800)
[22:21:28.560] Hodir hits Soralin Parry
[22:21:29.316] Hodir Frozen Blows Bexy 2716 (R: 1200)
[22:21:30.926] Hodir hits Soralin Dodge
[22:21:31.079] Hodir Frozen Blows Bexy 3104 (R: 800)
[22:21:32.915] Hodir Frozen Blows Bexy Miss
[22:21:33.336] Hodir hits Soralin Dodge
[22:21:35.739] Hodir hits Soralin Parry
Ryshad / Lythac of <Heretic> Nagrand-EU
User avatar
lythac
Moderator
 
Posts: 2694
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:10 am

Re: Thoughts on [Glyph of Indomitability] with ICC gear?

Postby theckhd » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:43 am

Lythac wrote:That parse was RNGtastic! Out of 20 Frozen blows, 1 hit, 2 absorbed and 17 avoided.

Nerf Soralin.

So Hodir is a more even split than that parse would suggest. Ulduar still has several 80%+ physical fights though.

I'm working on a revised EH derivation that includes sources unmitigated by armor, which should give a more useful representation for its actual EH contribution.
"Theck, Bringer of Numbers and Pounding Headaches," courtesy of Grehn|Skipjack.
Simcraft 6.x, Call to Arms 6.0, Talent Spec & Glyph Guide 6.x, Blog: Sacred Duty
User avatar
theckhd
Moderator
 
Posts: 8001
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:06 pm
Location: Harrisburg, PA

Re: Thoughts on [Glyph of Indomitability] with ICC gear?

Postby Awyndel » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:03 am

Picking up more armor is obviously a good way to deal with the icc changes. But you don't want to do it at the expense of stamina. Pick it up on +armor plate for instance, where it's at the expense of avoidance.
User avatar
Awyndel
 
Posts: 672
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:49 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Thoughts on [Glyph of Indomitability] with ICC gear?

Postby Lolpaladins » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:57 pm

The reason I use/wear glyph of indomitability is not at all related to the question of Armor versus stamina for EH calculations, but instead the on-demand use ability that 2 trinkets provide. What kills a tank? Burst damage. What is the worst burst you can take? A hit, followed by a special followed by another hit. With Gormokk at any more than 2 stacks, it's reasonable that without any heals landing in that 2 second window, your health could drop pretty damned rapidly to nothing. You don't really need to tank Gormokk very long though in this state, what my particular guild does, is the first tank will go until either 5 or 6, if ardent defender procs on the 5th, then the 2nd tank will taunt after 5, if it's still up, we gamble for 6 (and of course the offtank is watching for that sudden sharp health drop on the impale to pick it up super-quick).


For example, Let's say I have 34% dodge 23% parry, 9% miss "raid buffed" clicking both of my trinkets just after the 4th impale (right when he ramps up to 2) gets my dodge up another 900 rating, which throws me up into the 75% avoidance range. Then a simple salvation on myself before the 5th gives that extra safety margin that allows me to never die on that part of the fight.

And if I'm tanking second, the first impale is covered by the first paladins bubble-sac. The trinkets go up to cover the 2nd and 3rd impale periods and the salvation covers the the end of the trinkets until the 4th impale is over with. After that it's back on the first tank and I'll be bubbled-with a sac on the first tank to ensure that between the 2 tanks alone, every single "burst" moment is covered by a cooldown, no externals (priests etc) required. If any of our 3 paladin tanks are on Gormok, it's an extremely rare site for the tank to go down. We wipe for other reasons, but tank death isn't one of them.

Plenty of other fights encourage having that extra "cooldown" for the predictable burst. yea 900 dodge rating isn't nearly as good as salvation or divine protection, but those 2 alone won't cover every single burst damage moment. Like tanking the maiden's on Jaraxxus, she only lives for about 15 seconds, why not make things as easy as possible on your healers and pop that weak cooldown for the maiden and still have something stronger up for when your healers are actually stressed, like during volcano.


Sure, Juggernaut's Vitality with Heart of Iron is probably the stronger choice overall, but there should be no question at all that extra predictable cooldown to help combat predictable burst far outweighs either of the brewfest trinkets.
Image
Lolpaladins
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:10 am

Re: Thoughts on [Glyph of Indomitability] with ICC gear?

Postby inthedrops » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:15 pm

Lolpaladins wrote:The reason I use/wear glyph of indomitability....


That was a well phrased post and was interesting to read. Thanks. It's clear that you're very deliberate about choosing the right trinket for the task at hand. And really I think that's all that people need to do. As opposed to arguing why one setup is always better than some other. There are too many "rules" that people quote because they read them without really thinking how it applies (or doesn't) to their specific situation in the game. I sometimes tire of common 969 rotation, stam or gtfo, one point in X talent debates, especially when someone assumes that if you don't follow those explicit rules that you don't know what you're doing.

The master of any craft knows when to apply the rules and when not to.

Thanks again.
inthedrops
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 1281
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:19 am

Re: Thoughts on [Glyph of Indomitability] with ICC gear?

Postby theckhd » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:23 pm

First of all, the derivation is now complete.

Lolpaladins wrote:The reason I use/wear glyph of indomitability is not at all related to the question of Armor versus stamina for EH calculations, but instead the on-demand use ability that 2 trinkets provide. What kills a tank? Burst damage. What is the worst burst you can take? A hit, followed by a special followed by another hit.

That isn't a compelling argument as long as there is a stamina trinket with a similar cooldown available. Luckily for us, there are.

Furthermore, there's no reason to believe that the avoidance on-use is somehow better than an EH on-use. The extra health provided by the on-use of Satrina's might very well push you over the EH threshold to survive the same spike that the dodge on-use might prevent from occurring.

Lolpaladins wrote:Sure, Juggernaut's Vitality with Heart of Iron is probably the stronger choice overall, but there should be no question at all that extra predictable cooldown to help combat predictable burst far outweighs either of the brewfest trinkets.

You've given no logical justification for why there's "no question at all" on this point. In fact, I can provide a counter-argument that proves you're wrong. On a fight where you absolutely need that extra EH to survive a large unavoidable attack (say Fusion Punch, Impale+DoT, etc.), the two EH trinkets would definitely be preferable.

This is exactly the reason that every progression main tank worth their salt gears for max stamina when first encountering new hard-hitting bosses.

inthedrops wrote:As opposed to arguing why one setup is always better than some other. There are too many "rules" that people quote because they read them without really thinking how it applies (or doesn't) to their specific situation in the game. I sometimes tire of common 969 rotation, stam or gtfo, one point in X talent debates, especially when someone assumes that if you don't follow those explicit rules that you don't know what you're doing.

The master of any craft knows when to apply the rules and when not to.

Thanks again.

No offense, but that post comes off as extremely condescending. At what point in any of my post did I make any of those statements?

Breaking the rules doesn't make you a master of the craft if you break them at the wrong times because you don't understand what they mean.
Last edited by theckhd on Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Theck, Bringer of Numbers and Pounding Headaches," courtesy of Grehn|Skipjack.
Simcraft 6.x, Call to Arms 6.0, Talent Spec & Glyph Guide 6.x, Blog: Sacred Duty
User avatar
theckhd
Moderator
 
Posts: 8001
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:06 pm
Location: Harrisburg, PA

Re: Thoughts on [Glyph of Indomitability] with ICC gear?

Postby inthedrops » Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:46 pm

theckhd wrote:No offense, but that post comes off as extremely condescending. At what point in any of my post did I make any of those statements?


My apologies, that was not directed to you. My post had nothing to do with you or anyone else in particular. It was a general statement. I browse the posts here a lot and don't post much. I also look at the WoW forums. And in both places there is a lot of what I talked about.

And to be clear, I'm just talking about when people argue that there is only one best way to do everything. As opposed to considering the encounter, the role, etc.
inthedrops
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 1281
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:19 am

Re: Thoughts on [Glyph of Indomitability] with ICC gear?

Postby theckhd » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:00 pm

inthedrops wrote:
theckhd wrote:No offense, but that post comes off as extremely condescending. At what point in any of my post did I make any of those statements?


My apologies, that was not directed to you. My post had nothing to do with you or anyone else in particular. It was a general statement. I browse the posts here a lot and don't post much. I also look at the WoW forums. And in both places there is a lot of what I talked about.

And to be clear, I'm just talking about when people argue that there is only one best way to do everything. As opposed to considering the encounter, the role, etc.

Fair enough. I'd have to agree with you that there's never a "one best choice for everything." The best tanks will always be swapping gear around from boss to boss to tailor their stats to the encounter.
"Theck, Bringer of Numbers and Pounding Headaches," courtesy of Grehn|Skipjack.
Simcraft 6.x, Call to Arms 6.0, Talent Spec & Glyph Guide 6.x, Blog: Sacred Duty
User avatar
theckhd
Moderator
 
Posts: 8001
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:06 pm
Location: Harrisburg, PA

Re: Thoughts on [Glyph of Indomitability] with ICC gear?

Postby Lolpaladins » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:58 pm

Ok, more compelling "proof" and less paragraphs.


"normal" geared tank farming 25m ToTGC looking for upgrades.

65% avoidance.

Chance of getting hit once by gormok: 35%
Chance of getting hit 2 times in a row: 12.25%
Chance of getting hit 3 times in a row: 4.29%
Chance of getting hit 4 times in a row 1.5%

"normal" geared tank with 2 clicky avoidance trinkets, (thanks for providing helpful links to the trinkets that I mentioned in my previous post)

75% avoidance
Hits in a row:
1st: 25%
2nd: 6.25%
3rd: 1.56%
4th 0.4%

Given: the most common cause of a tank dieing on a fight like Gormok is 3 hits in a row without a big heal landing or 4 hits even with a heal or 2.

Given: You will only be tanking Gormok for 45 seconds, 10 seconds you'll be safe because of Glyph of Salvation, 10 Seconds you'll be safe because of of Bubble-Sac from the other tank. That still leaves 25 seconds or so "not covered by cooldowns" He'll have quite a few swings in that 25 second for that 3 hit opportunity to land. Honestly, I'm not sure how to model the absolute difference in probability given say ... 15-20 swings, but I hope you can see what I was trying to say in my first post (without the math).

You can either do something pro-active, like using double clicky trinkets (I fully admitted that Satrina's can be a better option than Glpyh for a fully decked out tank that would be able to easily survive 3 hits in a row with it procced, the problem being that I'm not one of them) You only need to survive that 25 second period once... after that the fight is "over" effectively, the boss is dead, collect the loot.

Or: You can say that the passive 1% total EH difference between a trinket like glyph of indomitability and something like the brewfest trinket is going to be enough to save me. Personally, I don't see the logic in that. The actual opportunities to "die" in ToTGC are pretty slim and short-lived, and thankfully, predictable.

Let's say he hits me for 20k (not unreasonable). I have 48k health fully buffed. 3 hits in a row will proc my ardent defender, the 4th hit will kill me. If instead I had 50k, but he hit me for 20.2k, 3 hits is still going to proc my ardent defender, and the 4th hit is still going to kill me.

At 48k health, 2 hits for 20k and a tick of Impale for 5k doesn't kill me, nor does it proc my ardent defender, it just scares the shit out of the healers.

at 50k health 2 hits for 20.2k and a tick of impale for 5k doesn't kill me either, nor does it proc my ardent defender, it still scares the shit out of the healers.

However, in both scenarios the 3rd hit procs my ardent defender and the 4th hit kills me.

Therefore: Let's reduce the chance of that happening by as much as possible.
Image
Lolpaladins
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:10 am

Re: Thoughts on [Glyph of Indomitability] with ICC gear?

Postby Thels » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:52 am

Keep in mind that the impale hit is unavoidable, so your chances of getting struck by a streak of 3 becomes a lot larger.

Betting on avoidance is betting on chances, and leads to spiky damage, which ain't helping your healers.
ImageImage
User avatar
Thels
 
Posts: 1306
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 7:30 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Thoughts on [Glyph of Indomitability] with ICC gear?

Postby lythac » Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:25 am

Lolpaladins wrote:Given: the most common cause of a tank dieing on a fight like Gormok is 3 hits in a row without a big heal landing or 4 hits even with a heal or 2


I disagree with this, what kills on Gormok is a series of specials followed by a single melee strike -

Impale - unavoidable, affected by armor
Impale DoT - unavoidable, unaffected by armor
Staggering Stomp - unavoidable, unaffected by armor
Melee - avoidable, affected by armor
Ryshad / Lythac of <Heretic> Nagrand-EU
User avatar
lythac
Moderator
 
Posts: 2694
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:10 am

Re: Thoughts on [Glyph of Indomitability] with ICC gear?

Postby lythac » Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:42 am

Moving away from Gormok and back to ICC.

There is one type of damage where Armor shines vs Health and that is when tank deaths are caused by attacks based on % of health and then a melee. KT is the best example.
Ryshad / Lythac of <Heretic> Nagrand-EU
User avatar
lythac
Moderator
 
Posts: 2694
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:10 am

PreviousNext

Return to Gear Discussions and Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest