Remove Advertisements

Defense :(

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Postby Vanifae » Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:40 am

Yeah I feel like I stepped out of ZG though :( reskins for the lose.
This is why I'm a humorless feminist. Because rape jokes killed my sense of humor.
Minnerva wrote:if you act like a jerk then we push you away unless when born the girl got slapped around by her father.
Vanifae

Re: Defense :(

Postby Belarkan » Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:53 am

Vanifae wrote:So I upgraded a ton of gear in the last two weeks, since 2.3; Badge boots, chest, cloak, and leggings, and just got the tanking shield off the Dragonhawk boss, and one thing I have noticed is that my Defense went down a ton...

To the point I had to socket Defense gems to make up the difference.

Anyone else had this issue? I know I have seen a ton of posts where people are trying to reduce points in Anticipation, because in my experience it seems like Defense is on the decline.

But then again I am in Tier 4/Karazhan gear with a smattering of Badge gear plus ZA.

Edit: Before Patch I was at 509, and now I am at 493; on the upside my avoidance went up quite a bit as well as block.

Nothing new. I had the same when I upgraded some blues against my first Kara epics. Defense went down.
Belarkan

Previous

Return to General