Friday Night Ventrilo Dates!

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Re: Friday Night Ventrilo Dates!

Postby Nikachelle » Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:00 am

Barathorn wrote:
Levantine wrote:2am, lul.


Bloody hell, better make sure I top up on red bull then, I'll bring my warm milk and slippers with me :P

2am....

Ah well, worth it for the quality company :).

Thanks Snake, i'll check just in case Lev is on the wind up.

Barathorn

It's NOT 2 am. Don't listen to him. It's 3 am. 10 pm my time is 3 am yours. Trust me on this: I have to deal with this timezone difference on a daily basis with my guild. It's permanently ingrained in my brain.
User avatar
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 11003
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:39 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Friday Night Ventrilo Dates!

Postby Barathorn » Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:11 am

Please all imagine Homer strangling Bart with the 'WHY YOU' expression on his face.

Looking forward to this. I hope my friend can also make it.
Sabindeus wrote:I feel like I should get a t-shirt made for me that says "Not Socially Awkward, Just Fat".

Brekkie wrote:The world will always need people to dig ditches.
User avatar
Barathorn
Moderator
 
Posts: 7104
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:08 am
Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Re: Friday Night Ventrilo Dates!

Postby katraya » Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:24 am

Sounds like I have to stop for wine and red bull on the way home! I've been falling asleep too early lately.

Nikachelle - we just had a daylight savings time adjustment here, did you guys have one too?
Image
User avatar
katraya
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 2112
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:45 am

Re: Friday Night Ventrilo Dates!

Postby Nikachelle » Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:28 am

katraya wrote:Sounds like I have to stop for wine and red bull on the way home! I've been falling asleep too early lately.

Nikachelle - we just had a daylight savings time adjustment here, did you guys have one too?


Yeah we did. Mmm one extra hour of sleep... was lovely.
User avatar
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 11003
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:39 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Friday Night Ventrilo Dates!

Postby anthony » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:46 am

I'll probably poke my head in if it's not already face down on my keyboard at 3 am. :)
Chat-killer at your service.
User avatar
anthony
 
Posts: 2121
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:17 am

Re: Friday Night Ventrilo Dates!

Postby Nikachelle » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:51 am

anthony wrote:I'll probably poke my head in if it's not already face down on my keyboard at 3 am. :)


*prepares the cattle prod*
User avatar
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 11003
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:39 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Friday Night Ventrilo Dates!

Postby anthony » Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:10 am

Nikachelle wrote:
anthony wrote:I'll probably poke my head in if it's not already face down on my keyboard at 3 am. :)


*prepares the cattle prod*

I'll set my warlock on you >.>
Chat-killer at your service.
User avatar
anthony
 
Posts: 2121
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:17 am

Re: Friday Night Ventrilo Dates!

Postby Nikachelle » Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:11 am

anthony wrote:
Nikachelle wrote:
anthony wrote:I'll probably poke my head in if it's not already face down on my keyboard at 3 am. :)


*prepares the cattle prod*

I'll set my warlock on you >.>

I'll zap your imp with...

Wait a bleeding second... you have alts? o.o
User avatar
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 11003
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:39 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Friday Night Ventrilo Dates!

Postby anthony » Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:16 am

Ive been toying with a low level shammy, leveled one to the mid 40's on my old server and I read the rogue or lock thread on general so just started leveling a lock now, lvl 4 and rising!
Chat-killer at your service.
User avatar
anthony
 
Posts: 2121
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:17 am

Re: Friday Night Ventrilo Dates!

Postby katraya » Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:18 am

Nikachelle loves warlocks!
Image
User avatar
katraya
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 2112
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:45 am

Re: Friday Night Ventrilo Dates!

Postby Nikachelle » Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:22 am

katraya wrote:Nikachelle loves warlocks!

*scrunches up face* That couldn't be farther from the truth. I've got a level 7 one and I cannot stand it. Out of mana constantly. Hate the annoying imp that jumps around. I swear I end up knifing most mobs to death since she's out of mana within two spells.
User avatar
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 11003
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:39 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Friday Night Ventrilo Dates!

Postby Snake-Aes » Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:22 am

katraya wrote:Nikachelle loves warlocks!

Warlocks are complicated...they keep wanting to bring their friends in...

Nah, i'm much better off with the paladins' blessed hands.
Image
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
User avatar
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 15542
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:15 am
Location: Thorns

Re: Friday Night Ventrilo Dates!

Postby Hearthvaderr » Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:36 am

I love sexy foreign accents!

GMT-6 here I'll so be there.
User avatar
Hearthvaderr
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:34 am

Re: Friday Night Ventrilo Dates!

Postby katraya » Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:46 am

Snake-Aes wrote:
katraya wrote:Nikachelle loves warlocks!

Warlocks are complicated...they keep wanting to bring their friends in...

Nah, i'm much better off with the paladins' blessed hands.


"He asked if the imp could join in-- can you believe it? Actually, it wasn't half bad..."
Image
User avatar
katraya
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 2112
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:45 am

Re: Friday Night Ventrilo Dates!

Postby Snake-Aes » Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:48 am

katraya wrote:
Snake-Aes wrote:
katraya wrote:Nikachelle loves warlocks!

Warlocks are complicated...they keep wanting to bring their friends in...

Nah, i'm much better off with the paladins' blessed hands.


"He asked if the imp could join in-- can you believe it? Actually, it wasn't half bad..."

the imp just doesn't stop, but by then you can just keep the imp and teach him creative uses for fire armor and phasing
Image
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
User avatar
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 15542
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:15 am
Location: Thorns

PreviousNext

Return to Arkham Asylum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Who is online

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 1 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest