Remove Advertisements

Hidden Internal CD (i.e. trinkets) Tracking Addon

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Hidden Internal CD (i.e. trinkets) Tracking Addon

Postby Eroslight » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:38 am

Hi there,
I was wondering if there was an addon that tracked the internal cooldowns of items (mainly trinkets). I know for a fact last night I lost a couple percentages of dps due to me popping wings almost exactly 20 seconds ahead of a double trinket proc (greatness + death's choice + wings + speed pot + empowering shadows + bloodlust = 15k+ dps.)

It would beneficial for many different roles/classes and just knew if anybody had a good one to recommend.

Thanks in Advance,

Eroslight (Panarek)
Eroslight

Re: Hidden Internal CD (i.e. trinkets) Tracking Addon

Postby fafhrd » Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:27 am

I've been using an amazing one I found linked somewhere on EJ, but sadly I can't remember the name while I'm at work. You could try searching for "internal cooldown forte" on the EJ mod forums maybe.

Basically what it does is for every trinket that has an ICD, it makes the rest of your UI see that ICD the same way an actual cooldown is shown. So with this mod running, my character sheet, trinket menu, action bars and forte exorcist all start showing cooldown numbers on the icons for a trinket whenever one of them procs. I found it while looking for some way to enable ForteXorcist's built in ICD tracking, hence the suggested search above.
ImageImage
1/1 Lore pre-nerf.
fafhrd

Re: Hidden Internal CD (i.e. trinkets) Tracking Addon

Postby trellian » Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:52 am

sorry if i necro this, but this is what you are looking for i believe:
http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/internal-cooldowns.aspx
trellian

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros