LF your Power Aura Strings

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

LF your Power Aura Strings

Postby Rom » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:24 am

I just started to use the power aura addon for my secondary spec (ret) and love it. It dings and gives me a little icon while the Art of War buff is on me, which makes it much easier to know when I can throw in that extra exorcism or heal. I like it so much, I decided to add a second power aura: one that notifies me when I've applied 5 stacks of vengeance/corruption on the mob.

This is where I am stuck. I am having trouble getting power aura to read that I've applied the 5th stack, despite it showing up in my combat log "...corruption (5)." I am pretty sure it can be done through power auras, I just haven't figured out how. Has anyone created it? If so can you tell me how or, better yet, export your power aura string here?
Rom

Re: LF your Power Aura Strings

Postby fafhrd » Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:10 am

It'll be a debuff on your target, and there's a box in the top right of the config area for the number of stacks to trigger at (>4, =5, etc).
ImageImage
1/1 Lore pre-nerf.
fafhrd

Postby Baelor » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:12 am

Rom, I just downloaded and used Power Auras in raid last night. If Fafhrd's tip didn't help, I can break down my Power Aura setting for Holy Vengeance 5-stack on targeted mob.

PS - Power Auras rock. I've got it tracking Art of War, Vengeance on self, Fury of the Five Flights 20-stack, and 5-stack Holy Vengeance on target. Trying to think if there's anything aside from Holy Vengeance stacks I'd want to track as prot so I can get maximum usage out of it...
I am the light that brings the dawn.
Something Wicked this way comes.
Formerly: Baelor of Runetotem-US (2006-2007) | Cathmor of Malfurion-US (2007-2010)
Follow me on Twitter
Baelor

Postby fafhrd » Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:11 pm

Other people's debuffs and buffs are always nice Baelor, if you're not using some other mod for that already - one aura for Curse of Elements/Ebon Plague/Earth and Moon, another for Sunder/Expose Armor (handy for this kind of thing is the fact that you can specify multiple buff names for a single aura by separating them with "/", and the aura will match any of the names in the list.

I have some for other random stuff too, like recently bandaged, encounter buffs/debuffs like storm power and cave in, ranged based buffs like dranei hit aura and windfury, etc.

The ones I always want, like battleshout/BoM and hit aura are set to display only when in combat and the buff is missing.
ImageImage
1/1 Lore pre-nerf.
fafhrd

Postby Aubade » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:58 am

fafhrd wrote:Other people's debuffs and buffs are always nice Baelor, if you're not using some other mod for that already - one aura for Curse of Elements/Ebon Plague/Earth and Moon, another for Sunder/Expose Armor (handy for this kind of thing is the fact that you can specify multiple buff names for a single aura by separating them with "/", and the aura will match any of the names in the list.

I have some for other random stuff too, like recently bandaged, encounter buffs/debuffs like storm power and cave in, ranged based buffs like dranei hit aura and windfury, etc.

The ones I always want, like battleshout/BoM and hit aura are set to display only when in combat and the buff is missing.

I use a forbearance setting, set to show if it's on me.
A divine Plea setting that is "Show if not on" for prot and "Show when active" as ret.
A Sacred Shield setting that blinks a huge aura at me if it isn't active on me.
Also some stock settings that came with the UIPackage I downloaded it from that show a timer for Priest shields and stuns. As well as a big "STUNNED" and "SILENCED" and a neat little "Danger" thing when I get below 50%.

I'd like to get it a little more organized though
- Awbade Level 85 Human Paladin - <Tsunami> Frostmourne - Retired.
- Aubade Level 88+ Blood Elf Paladin - BloodScalp - Casual
- Awbade Level 85+ Blood Elf Death Knight - BloodScalp - Casual
- Awbabe Level 85+ Undead Mage - BloodScalp - Casual
Aubade

Postby Magnilda » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:15 am

Yellow - Divine Plea not active
gcd:bofalse; soundfile:st; owntex:bofalse; b:nu0; anim1:nu4; duration:nu0; g:nu0.42352941176471; thresholdinvert:bofalse; ignoremaj:botrue; opt2:nu0; speed:nu1; stance:nu10; icon:stInterface\Icons\Spell_Holy_Aspiration; size:nu1; torsion:nu1; multiids:st; stacksOperator:st=; realaura:nu1; mine:bofalse; optunitn:bofalse; x:nu0; inverse:botrue; begin:nu0; off:bofalse; isdebuff:bofalse; textaura:bofalse; timer:bofalse; target:bofalse; combat:nu1; wowtex:bofalse; groupany:bofalse; customsound:st; timerduration:nu0; exact:bofalse; threshold:nu50; unitn:stOnly for raid/group.; bufftype:nu1; party:bofalse; aurastextfont:nu1; stacks:nu0; isenchant:bofalse; focus:bofalse; customtex:bofalse; raid:bofalse; isdebufftype:bofalse; texture:nu11; buffname:stDivine Plea; anim2:nu9; opt1:nu0; r:nu1; randomcolor:bofalse; y:nu0; alpha:nu1; aurastext:st; customname:st; texmode:nu1; symetrie:nu0; ismounted:bofalse; targetfriend:bofalse; sound:nu0; isinraid:bofalse; finish:nu1

Red Cross - Forbearance (with timer)
gcd:bofalse; soundfile:st; owntex:bofalse; b:nu0.015686274509804; anim1:nu4; duration:nu0; g:nu0; thresholdinvert:bofalse; ignoremaj:botrue; opt2:nu0; speed:nu2; finish:nu2; icon:stInterface\Icons\Spell_Holy_RemoveCurse; size:nu0.10000000149012; torsion:nu1; multiids:st; stacksOperator:st=; realaura:nu1; sound:nu0; optunitn:bofalse; off:bofalse; symetrie:nu0; begin:nu1; x:nu0; texmode:nu1; timer:botrue; customname:st; target:bofalse; timerduration:nu0; wowtex:bofalse; groupany:bofalse; customsound:st; combat:nu0; y:nu30; randomcolor:bofalse; unitn:stOnly for raid/group.; bufftype:nu2; r:nu1; aurastextfont:nu7; stacks:nu0; opt1:nu0; focus:bofalse; customtex:bofalse; raid:bofalse; isdebufftype:bofalse; texture:nu25; anim2:nu0; buffname:stForbearance; isenchant:bofalse; party:bofalse; threshold:nu50; exact:bofalse; alpha:nu1; aurastext:st; textaura:bofalse; isdebuff:bofalse; inverse:bofalse; ismounted:bofalse; targetfriend:bofalse; mine:bofalse; isinraid:bofalse; stance:nu10

Blue - Sacred Shield (cast by me)
gcd:bofalse; soundfile:st; owntex:bofalse; b:nu0.95686274509804; anim1:nu1; duration:nu0; mine:botrue; optunitn:bofalse; multiids:st; opt2:nu0; speed:nu1; finish:nu1; anim2:nu0; size:nu1.0799999237061; torsion:nu1; r:nu0.51372549019608; stacksOperator:st=; realaura:nu1; ignoremaj:botrue; y:nu5; x:nu0; symetrie:nu0; begin:nu1; off:bofalse; texmode:nu1; icon:stInterface\Icons\Ability_Paladin_BlessedMending; textaura:bofalse; target:bofalse; timerduration:nu0; wowtex:bofalse; groupany:bofalse; customsound:st; combat:nu0; inverse:bofalse; buffname:stSacred Shield; unitn:stOnly for raid/group.; bufftype:nu1; exact:bofalse; aurastextfont:nu1; stacks:nu0; threshold:nu50; focus:bofalse; isenchant:bofalse; raid:bofalse; isdebufftype:bofalse; texture:nu16; thresholdinvert:bofalse; sound:nu0; customtex:bofalse; party:bofalse; g:nu1; customname:st; alpha:nu1; aurastext:st; timer:botrue; isdebuff:bofalse; randomcolor:bofalse; ismounted:bofalse; targetfriend:bofalse; opt1:nu0; isinraid:bofalse; stance:nu10

Green - Sacred Shield
gcd:bofalse; soundfile:st; owntex:bofalse; b:nu0; anim1:nu1; duration:nu0; g:nu1; thresholdinvert:bofalse; ignoremaj:botrue; opt2:nu0; speed:nu1; stance:nu10; icon:stInterface\Icons\Ability_Paladin_BlessedMending; size:nu1.1399999856949; torsion:nu1; multiids:st; stacksOperator:st=; realaura:nu1; mine:bofalse; optunitn:bofalse; x:nu0; inverse:bofalse; begin:nu1; off:bofalse; isdebuff:bofalse; textaura:bofalse; timer:bofalse; target:bofalse; combat:nu0; wowtex:bofalse; groupany:bofalse; customsound:st; timerduration:nu0; exact:bofalse; threshold:nu50; unitn:stOnly for raid/group.; bufftype:nu1; stacks:nu0; aurastextfont:nu1; party:bofalse; customtex:bofalse; focus:bofalse; isenchant:bofalse; raid:bofalse; isdebufftype:bofalse; texture:nu16; buffname:stSacred Shield; anim2:nu0; opt1:nu0; r:nu0.62352941176471; randomcolor:bofalse; y:nu5; alpha:nu1; aurastext:st; customname:st; texmode:nu1; symetrie:nu0; ismounted:bofalse; targetfriend:bofalse; sound:nu0; isinraid:bofalse; finish:nu1

Orange - Divine Protection Available
gcd:bofalse; soundfile:st; owntex:bofalse; b:nu0.070588235294118; anim1:nu1; duration:nu0; g:nu0.41960784313725; thresholdinvert:bofalse; ignoremaj:botrue; opt2:nu0; speed:nu1; finish:nu3; icon:stInterface\Icons\Spell_Holy_Restoration; size:nu1.3799999952316; torsion:nu1; multiids:st; stacksOperator:st=; realaura:nu1; sound:nu0; optunitn:bofalse; off:bofalse; symetrie:nu0; begin:nu3; x:nu0; texmode:nu1; timer:bofalse; customname:st; target:bofalse; timerduration:nu0; wowtex:bofalse; groupany:bofalse; customsound:st; combat:nu1; y:nu0; randomcolor:bofalse; unitn:stOnly for raid/group.; bufftype:nu7; r:nu1; aurastextfont:nu1; stacks:nu0; opt1:nu31; focus:bofalse; customtex:bofalse; raid:bofalse; isdebufftype:bofalse; texture:nu16; anim2:nu0; buffname:stDivine Protection; isenchant:bofalse; party:bofalse; threshold:nu50; exact:bofalse; alpha:nu1; aurastext:stlolol; textaura:bofalse; isdebuff:bofalse; inverse:bofalse; ismounted:bofalse; targetfriend:bofalse; mine:bofalse; isinraid:bofalse; stance:nu10

Red - Divine Protection Active
gcd:bofalse; soundfile:st; owntex:bofalse; b:nu0.066666666666667; anim1:nu2; duration:nu0; g:nu0; thresholdinvert:bofalse; ignoremaj:botrue; opt2:nu0; speed:nu1; stance:nu10; icon:stInterface\Icons\Spell_Holy_Restoration; size:nu1.4599999189377; torsion:nu1; multiids:st; stacksOperator:st=; realaura:nu1; mine:bofalse; optunitn:bofalse; x:nu0; inverse:bofalse; begin:nu1; off:bofalse; isdebuff:bofalse; textaura:bofalse; timer:botrue; target:bofalse; combat:nu1; wowtex:bofalse; groupany:bofalse; customsound:st; timerduration:nu0; exact:bofalse; threshold:nu50; unitn:stOnly for raid/group.; bufftype:nu1; party:bofalse; aurastextfont:nu1; stacks:nu0; isenchant:bofalse; focus:bofalse; customtex:bofalse; raid:bofalse; isdebufftype:bofalse; texture:nu16; buffname:stDivine Protection; anim2:nu0; opt1:nu0; r:nu1; randomcolor:bofalse; y:nu0; alpha:nu1; aurastext:st; customname:st; texmode:nu1; symetrie:nu0; ismounted:bofalse; targetfriend:bofalse; sound:nu0; isinraid:bofalse; finish:nu1
Magnilda

Postby Baelor » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:02 am

I just started using this add-on, so this is a nub question, but -

Can I set PowerAuras to notify me when Hammer of Wrath's cooldown is up and my target is under 20%? How do I do so?
Formerly: Baelor of Runetotem-US (2006-2007) | Cathmor of Malfurion-US (2007-2010)
Follow me on Twitter
Baelor

Postby Epimer » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:55 am

Dropdown menu in Activation by: select "Action usable". Done.
Epimer

Postby Baelor » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:59 am

Epimer wrote:Dropdown menu in Activation by: select "Action usable". Done.

Hot.

I was having trouble keeping track of my Hammer of Wrath cooldown since I changed my action bar configurations. That's about to go away.

Have I mentioned that I love this add-on?
Follow me on Twitter
Baelor

Postby Maddok » Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:52 am

I think its my most recommended addon to guildies who are having issues telling if something is active.
Maddok

Postby tuberon » Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:56 pm

*No Longer Neccessary*
Last edited by tuberon on Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Warning: Above poster makes no claims to validity or sanity of said post.

Also... cake.
tuberon
Maintankadonor

Postby honorshammer » Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:50 am

Magnilda wrote:[
gcd:bofalse; soundfile:st; owntex:bofalse; b:nu0; anim1:nu4; duration:nu0; g:nu0.42352941176471; thresholdinvert:bofalse; ignoremaj:botrue; opt2:nu0; speed:nu1; stance:nu10; icon:stInterface\Icons\Spell_Holy_Aspiration; size:nu1; torsion:nu1; multiids:st; stacksOperator:st=; realaura:nu1; mine:bofalse; optunitn:bofalse; x:nu0; inverse:botrue; begin:nu0; off:bofalse; isdebuff:bofalse; textaura:bofalse; timer:bofalse; target:bofalse; combat:nu1; wowtex:bofalse; groupany:bofalse; customsound:st; timerduration:nu0; exact:bofalse; threshold:nu50; unitn:stOnly for raid/group.; bufftype:nu1; party:bofalse; aurastextfont:nu1; stacks:nu0; isenchant:bofalse; focus:bofalse; customtex:bofalse; raid:bofalse; isdebufftype:bofalse; texture:nu11; buffname:stDivine Plea; anim2:nu9; opt1:nu0; r:nu1; randomcolor:bofalse; y:nu0; alpha:nu1; aurastext:st; customname:st; texmode:nu1; symetrie:nu0; ismounted:bofalse; targetfriend:bofalse; sound:nu0; isinraid:bofalse; finish:nu1_Paladin_BlessedMending; textaura:bofalse; target:bofalse; timerduration:nu0; wowtex:bofalse; groupany:bofalse; customsound:st; combat:nu0; inverse:bofalse; buffname:stSacred Shield; unitn:stOnly for raid/group.; bufftype:nu1; exact:bofalse; aurastextfont:nu1; stacks:nu0; threshold:nu50; focus:bofalse; isenchant:bofalse; raid:bofalse; isdebufftype:bofalse; texture:nu16; thresholdinvert:bofalse; sound:nu0; customtex:bofalse; party:bofalse; g:nu1; customname:st; alpha:nu1; aurastext:st; timer:botrue; isdebuff:bofalse; randomcolor:bofalse; ismounted:bofalse; targetfriend:bofalse; opt1:nu0; isinraid:bofalse; stance:nu10[/size]

I installed PowerAuras, but where does all that text go?
honorshammer

Postby amh » Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:23 pm

Magnilda wrote:Red - Divine Protection Active
gcd:bofalse; soundfile:st; owntex:bofalse; b:nu0.066666666666667; anim1:nu2; duration:nu0; g:nu0; thresholdinvert:bofalse; ignoremaj:botrue; opt2:nu0; speed:nu1; stance:nu10; icon:stInterface\Icons\Spell_Holy_Restoration; size:nu1.4599999189377; torsion:nu1; multiids:st; stacksOperator:st=; realaura:nu1; mine:bofalse; optunitn:bofalse; x:nu0; inverse:bofalse; begin:nu1; off:bofalse; isdebuff:bofalse; textaura:bofalse; timer:botrue; target:bofalse; combat:nu1; wowtex:bofalse; groupany:bofalse; customsound:st; timerduration:nu0; exact:bofalse; threshold:nu50; unitn:stOnly for raid/group.; bufftype:nu1; party:bofalse; aurastextfont:nu1; stacks:nu0; isenchant:bofalse; focus:bofalse; customtex:bofalse; raid:bofalse; isdebufftype:bofalse; texture:nu16; buffname:stDivine Protection; anim2:nu0; opt1:nu0; r:nu1; randomcolor:bofalse; y:nu0; alpha:nu1; aurastext:st; customname:st; texmode:nu1; symetrie:nu0; ismounted:bofalse; targetfriend:bofalse; sound:nu0; isinraid:bofalse; finish:nu1

a) If I want to use this for Icebound Fortitude, anything I need to do other than replace the spell-name?
b) Can I make the animation into a horizontal bar that shrinks as the duration decreases (think DBM cast-bars)? A timer would also be pure gold.
I used to play a paladin.
amh
Maintankadonor

Postby Magnilda » Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:00 pm

Honorshammer wrote:I installed PowerAuras, but where does all that text go?

There's red button somewhere that says Import. Just copy and paste the text into that.

amh wrote:a) If I want to use this for Icebound Fortitude, anything I need to do other than replace the spell-name?
b) Can I make the animation into a horizontal bar that shrinks as the duration decreases (think DBM cast-bars)? A timer would also be pure gold.

This should do Icebound Fortitude...

gcd:bofalse; soundfile:st; owntex:bofalse; b:nu0.066666666666667; anim1:nu2; duration:nu0; g:nu0; thresholdinvert:bofalse; ignoremaj:botrue; opt2:nu0; speed:nu0.69999998807907; multiids:st; icon:st; size:nu1.4599999189377; torsion:nu1; stance:nu10; stacksOperator:st=; realaura:nu1; combat:nu1; customname:st; timer:botrue; mine:bofalse; begin:nu1; off:bofalse; optunitn:bofalse; anim2:nu4; textaura:bofalse; party:bofalse; isdebuff:bofalse; wowtex:bofalse; groupany:bofalse; customsound:st; timerduration:nu0; target:bofalse; exact:bofalse; unitn:stOnly for raid/group.; bufftype:nu1; threshold:nu50; aurastextfont:nu1; stacks:nu0; isenchant:bofalse; focus:bofalse; customtex:bofalse; raid:bofalse; isdebufftype:bofalse; texture:nu16; buffname:stIcebound Fortitude; inverse:bofalse; opt1:nu0; r:nu1; randomcolor:bofalse; y:nu0; alpha:nu1; aurastext:st; x:nu0; texmode:nu1; symetrie:nu0; ismounted:bofalse; targetfriend:bofalse; sound:nu0; isinraid:bofalse; finish:nu2

No way to do the animation that would shrink like that as far as I know. There should be a Timer in that wall of text somewhere but they don't like to import all that well.
Magnilda

Postby amh » Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:07 pm

Much love.
amh
Maintankadonor

Postby praetorae » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:29 am

While I love the look of Magnilda's setup - not sure if it would get too cluttered with all the other raid stuff that's usually flying around.

I have my Power aura's set up very simply by comparison. Got it so that a giant blue ring surrounds me if Divine plea is not active on me, a big orange ring if there is no sacred shield buff active on me (mine or another paladins), also just in case got it so that there is a giant red bar if RF isn't active :)

Means that mid fight if I see one of these aura's appear I know I need to quickly break my rotation to click a different button to make the aura disappear again.

I also have a few set to appear when HoSalv / divine shield are active on me with a timer so I know how long I am covered and when I have to shout out for external CD's.

On a side-note, is there any way of having 2 profiles set up easily so that when I switch spec my Prot Poweraura's don't appear but my retri ones do and vice versa?
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
praetorae
Maintankadonor

Postby isiz » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:07 am

Honorshammer wrote:
I installed PowerAuras, but where does all that text go?

.lua I believe.
ImageImage
Tuesday maintenance is merely a setback!
isiz

Postby Maryth » Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:52 pm

Praetorae wrote:On a side-note, is there any way of having 2 profiles set up easily so that when I switch spec my Prot Poweraura's don't appear but my retri ones do and vice versa?

Which version are you using? There is a version which hasn't been updated in some time. However, there is a new version that Smacker has been working on with Dual-Spec support
http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/i ... assic.html

Ignore the comment for the download that this is a patch for the older version of Power Auras, it's really meant to replace it.
Maryth

Postby Nikachelle » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:30 am

Resurrecting this thread because I've just discovered Power Auras and it has made my life a better place to be!

Red - Righteous Fury not active

Code: Select all
gcd:bofalse; soundfile:st; owntex:bofalse; b:nu0.070588235294118; anim1:nu2; duration:nu0; mine:botrue; optunitn:bofalse; multiids:st; opt2:nu0; speed:nu1.1000000238419; finish:nu0; anim2:nu0; size:nu0.75999999046326; torsion:nu1; r:nu1; stacksOperator:st=; realaura:nu1; y:nu-12; x:nu-3; ignoremaj:botrue; symetrie:nu0; begin:nu0; off:bofalse; texmode:nu1; icon:stInterface\Icons\Spell_Holy_SealOfFury; textaura:bofalse; timerduration:nu0; target:bofalse; wowtex:bofalse; groupany:bofalse; customsound:st; combat:nu1; inverse:botrue; buffname:stRighteous Fury; unitn:stOnly for raid/group.; bufftype:nu1; exact:bofalse; aurastextfont:nu1; stacks:nu0; threshold:nu50; focus:bofalse; isenchant:bofalse; raid:bofalse; isdebufftype:bofalse; texture:nu16; thresholdinvert:bofalse; sound:nu0; customtex:bofalse; g:nu0; party:bofalse; customname:st; alpha:nu0.75; aurastext:st; timer:bofalse; isdebuff:bofalse; randomcolor:bofalse; ismounted:bofalse; targetfriend:bofalse; opt1:nu0; isinraid:botrue; stance:nu10

Orange - Divine Protection Active + time remaining

gcd:bofalse; soundfile:st; owntex:bofalse; b:nu0.070588235294118; anim1:nu2; duration:nu0; mine:botrue; optunitn:bofalse; multiids:st; opt2:nu0; speed:nu1.1000000238419; finish:nu0; anim2:nu0; size:nu0.75999999046326; torsion:nu1; r:nu1; stacksOperator:st=; realaura:nu1; y:nu-12; x:nu-3; ignoremaj:botrue; symetrie:nu0; begin:nu0; off:bofalse; texmode:nu1; icon:stInterface\Icons\Spell_Holy_SealOfFury; textaura:bofalse; timerduration:nu0; target:bofalse; wowtex:bofalse; groupany:bofalse; customsound:st; combat:nu1; inverse:botrue; buffname:stRighteous Fury; unitn:stOnly for raid/group.; bufftype:nu1; exact:bofalse; aurastextfont:nu1; stacks:nu0; threshold:nu50; focus:bofalse; isenchant:bofalse; raid:bofalse; isdebufftype:bofalse; texture:nu16; thresholdinvert:bofalse; sound:nu0; customtex:bofalse; g:nu0; party:bofalse; customname:st; alpha:nu0.75; aurastext:st; timer:bofalse; isdebuff:bofalse; randomcolor:bofalse; ismounted:bofalse; targetfriend:bofalse; opt1:nu0; isinraid:botrue; stance:nu10

Orange star - Divine Protection available

gcd:bofalse; soundfile:st; owntex:bofalse; b:nu0.070588235294118; anim1:nu1; duration:nu0; mine:bofalse; optunitn:bofalse; multiids:st; opt2:nu0; speed:nu1; finish:nu3; anim2:nu0; size:nu0.20000000298023; torsion:nu1; r:nu1; stacksOperator:st=; realaura:nu1; y:nu-59; x:nu84; ignoremaj:botrue; symetrie:nu0; begin:nu10; off:bofalse; texmode:nu1; icon:stInterface\Icons\Spell_Holy_Restoration; textaura:bofalse; timerduration:nu0; target:bofalse; wowtex:botrue; groupany:bofalse; customsound:st; combat:nu1; inverse:bofalse; buffname:stDivine Protection; unitn:stOnly for raid/group.; bufftype:nu7; exact:bofalse; aurastextfont:nu1; stacks:nu0; threshold:nu50; focus:bofalse; isenchant:bofalse; raid:bofalse; isdebufftype:bofalse; texture:nu45; thresholdinvert:bofalse; sound:nu0; customtex:bofalse; g:nu0.41960784313725; party:bofalse; customname:st; alpha:nu1; aurastext:stlolol; timer:bofalse; isdebuff:bofalse; randomcolor:bofalse; ismounted:bofalse; targetfriend:bofalse; opt1:nu53; isinraid:bofalse; stance:nu10

gcd:bofalse; soundfile:st; owntex:bofalse; b:nu0.2156862745098; anim1:nu2; duration:nu0; g:nu0.95294117647059; thresholdinvert:bofalse; ignoremaj:botrue; opt2:nu0; speed:nu1.1000000238419; finish:nu0; icon:stInterface\Icons\Spell_Holy_Aspiration; size:nu0.97999995946884; torsion:nu1; multiids:st; stacksOperator:st=; realaura:nu1; sound:nu0; mine:botrue; optunitn:bofalse; symetrie:nu0; begin:nu0; off:bofalse; texmode:nu1; x:nu-3; customname:st; timerduration:nu0; target:bofalse; wowtex:bofalse; groupany:bofalse; customsound:st; combat:nu0; y:nu-12; randomcolor:bofalse; unitn:stOnly for raid/group.; bufftype:nu1; r:nu1; aurastextfont:nu1; party:bofalse; opt1:nu0; focus:bofalse; isenchant:bofalse; raid:bofalse; isdebufftype:bofalse; texture:nu16; anim2:nu0; buffname:stDivine Plea; customtex:bofalse; stacks:nu0; threshold:nu50; exact:bofalse; alpha:nu0.75; aurastext:st; textaura:bofalse; isdebuff:bofalse; inverse:botrue; ismounted:bofalse; targetfriend:bofalse; timer:bofalse; isinraid:botrue; stance:nu10

Divine Shield Active + Timer

gcd:bofalse; soundfile:st; owntex:bofalse; b:nu0.10196078431373; anim1:nu2; duration:nu0; mine:botrue; optunitn:bofalse; multiids:st; opt2:nu0; speed:nu1.1000000238419; finish:nu2; anim2:nu0; size:nu1.1200000047684; torsion:nu1; r:nu0.18823529411765; stacksOperator:st=; realaura:nu1; y:nu-12; x:nu-3; ignoremaj:botrue; symetrie:nu0; begin:nu1; off:bofalse; texmode:nu1; icon:stInterface\Icons\Spell_Holy_DivineIntervention; textaura:bofalse; timerduration:nu12; target:bofalse; wowtex:bofalse; groupany:bofalse; customsound:st; combat:nu0; inverse:bofalse; buffname:stDivine Shield; unitn:stOnly for raid/group.; bufftype:nu1; exact:bofalse; aurastextfont:nu1; stacks:nu0; threshold:nu50; focus:bofalse; isenchant:bofalse; raid:bofalse; isdebufftype:bofalse; texture:nu16; thresholdinvert:bofalse; sound:nu0; customtex:bofalse; g:nu1; party:bofalse; customname:st; alpha:nu0.75; aurastext:st; timer:botrue; isdebuff:bofalse; randomcolor:bofalse; ismounted:bofalse; targetfriend:bofalse; opt1:nu22; isinraid:bofalse; stance:nu10

Divine Sacrifice Active + Timer

gcd:bofalse; soundfile:st; owntex:bofalse; b:nu0.85882352941176; anim1:nu2; duration:nu0; mine:botrue; optunitn:bofalse; multiids:st; opt2:nu0; speed:nu1.1000000238419; finish:nu0; anim2:nu0; size:nu1.2599999904633; torsion:nu1; r:nu0.094117647058824; stacksOperator:st=; realaura:nu1; y:nu-12; x:nu-3; ignoremaj:botrue; symetrie:nu0; begin:nu0; off:bofalse; texmode:nu1; icon:stInterface\Icons\spell_holy_powerwordbarrier; textaura:bofalse; timerduration:nu10; target:bofalse; wowtex:bofalse; groupany:bofalse; customsound:st; combat:nu0; inverse:bofalse; buffname:stDivine Sacrifice; unitn:stOnly for raid/group.; bufftype:nu1; exact:bofalse; aurastextfont:nu1; stacks:nu0; threshold:nu50; focus:bofalse; isenchant:bofalse; raid:bofalse; isdebufftype:bofalse; texture:nu16; thresholdinvert:bofalse; sound:nu0; customtex:bofalse; g:nu0.28627450980392; party:bofalse; customname:st; alpha:nu0.80000001192093; aurastext:st; timer:botrue; isdebuff:bofalse; randomcolor:bofalse; ismounted:bofalse; targetfriend:bofalse; opt1:nu63; isinraid:bofalse; stance:nu10

I'm finishing up with the purple and the pink lines tonight and going to add more stars for when things are available. Loooove this addon.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby amh » Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:58 am

Mmm, colors :)

Power Auras isn't only useful for maximizing your own role, but it can also help you tune your raid. Set up a bunch of debuff-trackers to let you know what you're missing.

- Thunderclap/Infected Wounds/Judgements of the Just/Frost Fever

- Curse of Elements/Earth and Moon/Ebon Plaguebringer

- Sunder Armor/Expose Armor

- Trauma/Mangle

- Demoralizing Shout/Demoralizing Roar/Vindication

amh
Maintankadonor

Postby Truckulese » Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:44 pm

fafhrd wrote:It'll be a debuff on your target, and there's a box in the top right of the config area for the number of stacks to trigger at (>4, =5, etc).

^this

I use it for sunders and combat points, and while I haven't quite figured out the combat points thing(i.e. want it to stay up when I get that point instead it disappeares when I get the next :/) my sunder one works wonders for my warr. First one is >1 2nd is >2 3rd is >3 fth is >4 and 5th is =5 and you are done, jsut make 5 seperate power aura icons to pop up and you are good to go, or jsut make it one icon that pops up only when you have 5 by making it's stacks =5.
Truckulese-80 DK Haxxord :(
Paperface-80 DK Try number 2...
Truckuless-80 War
Natkingcobra-80 Shammy
Prancelot(Male BE :P)-80 Pally
Truckulese

Power Aura

Postby hellomynameis » Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:26 pm

This is for retribution paladins

Shows a red "berserker"-skull when berserker enchant on weapon procs:
gcd:bofalse; b:nu0.003921568627451; anim1:nu4; ignoreResting:bofalse; optunitn:bofalse; ignoremaj:botrue; stacksLower:nu0; target:bofalse; icon:stInterface\Icons\Ability_Druid_Berserk; size:nu0.74000000953674; torsion:nu1; r:nu1; y:nu-10; x:nu1; customname:st; groupany:bofalse; timerduration:nu0; unitn:stOnly for raid/group.; bufftype:nu1; stacks:nu0; focus:bofalse; raid:bofalse; texture:nu52; DurationExpired:bofalse; alpha:nu0.75; aurastext:st; symetrie:nu0; soundfile:st; owntex:bofalse; duration:nu0; mine:bofalse; multiids:st; inVehicle:bofalse; speed:nu1; sound:nu0; TimeShown:nu0; stacksOperator:st=; realaura:nu1; threshold:nu50; exact:bofalse; textaura:bofalse; wowtex:bofalse; groupOrSelf:bofalse; customsound:st; combat:nu0; StackCount:nu0; id:nu31; aurastextfont:nu1; HideRequest:botrue; spec2:botrue; customtex:bofalse; isSecondary:bofalse; g:nu0; thresholdinvert:bofalse; tooltipCheck:st; stance:nu10; anim2:nu0; buffname:stBerserk; Showing:bofalse; spec1:bofalse; begin:nu2; off:bofalse; party:bofalse; texmode:nu1; inverse:bofalse; ismounted:bofalse; targetfriend:bofalse; randomcolor:bofalse; isinraid:bofalse; finish:nu1; timer.a:nu1; timer.dual:bofalse; timer.cents:botrue; timer.HideLeadingZeros:bofalse; timer.y:nu0; timer.h:nu1; timer.CustomDuration:nu0; timer.Transparent:bofalse; timer.DurationInfo:nu270276.122; timer.id:nu31; timer.x:nu0; timer.enabled:bofalse

Gives you green wings when Art of War procs(instant Exorcism or Flash of Light):
gcd:bofalse; b:nu0.007843137254902; anim1:nu1; ignoreResting:botrue; optunitn:bofalse; ignoremaj:botrue; stacksLower:nu0; target:bofalse; icon:stInterface\Icons\Ability_Paladin_ArtofWar; size:nu0.35999998450279; torsion:nu1.1000000238419; r:nu0; y:nu120; x:nu0; customname:st; groupany:bofalse; timerduration:nu0; unitn:stOnly for raid/group.; bufftype:nu1; stacks:nu0; focus:bofalse; raid:bofalse; texture:nu33; DurationExpired:bofalse; alpha:nu0.75; aurastext:st; symetrie:nu3; soundfile:st; owntex:bofalse; duration:nu0; mine:bofalse; multiids:st; inVehicle:bofalse; speed:nu1; sound:nu0; TimeShown:nu0; stacksOperator:st=; realaura:nu1; threshold:nu50; exact:botrue; textaura:bofalse; wowtex:bofalse; groupOrSelf:bofalse; customsound:st; combat:nu0; StackCount:nu1; id:nu27; aurastextfont:nu1; HideRequest:botrue; spec2:botrue; customtex:bofalse; isSecondary:bofalse; g:nu1; thresholdinvert:bofalse; tooltipCheck:st; stance:nu10; anim2:nu4; buffname:stThe Art of War; Showing:bofalse; spec1:botrue; begin:nu0; off:bofalse; party:bofalse; texmode:nu1; inverse:bofalse; ismounted:bofalse; targetfriend:bofalse; randomcolor:bofalse; isinraid:bofalse; finish:nu1; timer.a:nu1; timer.dual:bofalse; timer.cents:botrue; timer.HideLeadingZeros:bofalse; timer.y:nu0; timer.h:nu1; timer.CustomDuration:nu0; timer.Transparent:bofalse; timer.DurationInfo:nu271913.909; timer.id:nu27; timer.x:nu0; timer.enabled:bofalse

Red aura on you when Vengeance(1-3stacks) is up:
gcd:bofalse; b:nu0.050980392156863; anim1:nu4; ignoreResting:bofalse; optunitn:bofalse; ignoremaj:botrue; stacksLower:nu0; target:bofalse; icon:stInterface\Icons\Ability_Racial_Avatar; size:nu1; torsion:nu1; r:nu1; y:nu56; x:nu0; customname:st; groupany:bofalse; timerduration:nu0; unitn:stOnly for raid/group.; bufftype:nu1; stacks:nu0; focus:bofalse; raid:bofalse; texture:nu22; DurationExpired:bofalse; alpha:nu0.5; aurastext:st; symetrie:nu0; soundfile:st; owntex:bofalse; duration:nu0; mine:bofalse; multiids:st; inVehicle:bofalse; speed:nu1; sound:nu0; TimeShown:nu0; stacksOperator:st>; realaura:nu1; threshold:nu50; exact:botrue; textaura:bofalse; wowtex:bofalse; groupOrSelf:bofalse; customsound:st; combat:nu0; StackCount:nu3; id:nu26; aurastextfont:nu1; HideRequest:bofalse; spec2:botrue; customtex:bofalse; isSecondary:bofalse; g:nu0.035294117647059; thresholdinvert:bofalse; tooltipCheck:st; stance:nu10; anim2:nu0; buffname:stVengeance; Showing:bofalse; spec1:bofalse; begin:nu3; off:bofalse; party:bofalse; texmode:nu1; inverse:bofalse; ismounted:bofalse; targetfriend:bofalse; randomcolor:bofalse; isinraid:bofalse; finish:nu3; timer.a:nu1; timer.dual:bofalse; timer.cents:botrue; timer.HideLeadingZeros:bofalse; timer.y:nu0; timer.h:nu1; timer.CustomDuration:nu0; timer.Transparent:bofalse; timer.DurationInfo:nu271730.46; timer.id:nu26; timer.x:nu0; timer.enabled:bofalse

Warning when its time to nuke, when target is at 50% hp(green "Finish him!" text):
gcd:bofalse; b:nu0.070588235294118; anim1:nu1; ignoreResting:bofalse; optunitn:bofalse; ignoremaj:botrue; stacksLower:nu0; target:botrue; icon:stInterface\icons\Spell_fire_meteorstorm; size:nu2; torsion:nu0.5; r:nu0.027450980392157; y:nu-38; x:nu-1; customname:stHammer of Wrath; groupany:botrue; timerduration:nu0; unitn:st; bufftype:nu8; stacks:nu0; focus:bofalse; raid:bofalse; texture:nu1; DurationExpired:bofalse; alpha:nu1; aurastext:stFINISH HIM!; symetrie:nu0; soundfile:st; owntex:bofalse; duration:nu0; mine:bofalse; multiids:st; inVehicle:bofalse; speed:nu1; sound:nu0; TimeShown:nu0; stacksOperator:st>=; realaura:nu1; threshold:nu50; exact:bofalse; textaura:botrue; wowtex:bofalse; groupOrSelf:bofalse; customsound:st; combat:nu0; id:nu30; aurastextfont:nu8; HideRequest:botrue; spec2:botrue; customtex:bofalse; isSecondary:bofalse; g:nu1; thresholdinvert:bofalse; tooltipCheck:st; stance:nu10; anim2:nu0; buffname:stHammer of Wrath; Showing:bofalse; spec1:bofalse; begin:nu0; off:bofalse; party:bofalse; texmode:nu1; inverse:bofalse; ismounted:bofalse; targetfriend:bofalse; randomcolor:bofalse; isinraid:bofalse; finish:nu1; timer.a:nu1; timer.dual:bofalse; timer.cents:botrue; timer.HideLeadingZeros:bofalse; timer.y:nu0; timer.h:nu1; timer.Transparent:bofalse; timer.CustomDuration:nu0; timer.id:nu30; timer.x:nu0; timer.enabled:bofalse

Checks for BoM(icon when its not on you):
gcd:bofalse; b:nu1; anim1:nu1; ignoreResting:bofalse; optunitn:bofalse; ignoremaj:botrue; stacksLower:nu0; target:bofalse; icon:stInterface\Icons\Spell_Holy_FistOfJustice; size:nu0.37999999523163; torsion:nu1; r:nu1; y:nu-26; x:nu-466; customname:stBlessing of Might; groupany:bofalse; timerduration:nu0; unitn:stOnly for raid/group.; bufftype:nu1; stacks:nu0; focus:bofalse; raid:bofalse; texture:nu1; DurationExpired:bofalse; alpha:nu0.75; aurastext:st; symetrie:nu0; soundfile:st; owntex:bofalse; duration:nu0; mine:bofalse; multiids:st; inVehicle:bofalse; speed:nu1; sound:nu0; TimeShown:nu0; stacksOperator:st=; realaura:nu1; threshold:nu50; exact:botrue; textaura:bofalse; wowtex:bofalse; groupOrSelf:bofalse; customsound:st; combat:nu0; StackCount:nu0; id:nu102; aurastextfont:nu1; HideRequest:botrue; spec2:botrue; customtex:botrue; isSecondary:bofalse; g:nu1; thresholdinvert:bofalse; tooltipCheck:st; stance:nu10; anim2:nu0; buffname:stBlessing of Might; Showing:bofalse; spec1:bofalse; begin:nu0; off:bofalse; party:bofalse; texmode:nu1; inverse:botrue; ismounted:bofalse; targetfriend:bofalse; randomcolor:bofalse; isinraid:bofalse; finish:nu1; timer.a:nu1; timer.dual:bofalse; timer.cents:botrue; timer.HideLeadingZeros:bofalse; timer.y:nu0; timer.h:nu1; timer.CustomDuration:nu0; timer.Transparent:bofalse; timer.DurationInfo:nu273390.209; timer.id:nu102; timer.x:nu0; timer.enabled:bofalse

Checks for SoR(icon when its not on you):
gcd:bofalse; b:nu1; anim1:nu1; ignoreResting:bofalse; optunitn:bofalse; ignoremaj:botrue; stacksLower:nu0; target:bofalse; icon:stInterface\Icons\Ability_ThunderBolt; size:nu0.37999999523163; torsion:nu1; r:nu1; y:nu76; x:nu-466; customname:stSeal of Righteousness; groupany:bofalse; timerduration:nu0; unitn:stOnly for raid/group.; bufftype:nu1; stacks:nu0; focus:bofalse; raid:bofalse; texture:nu1; DurationExpired:bofalse; alpha:nu0.75; aurastext:st; symetrie:nu0; soundfile:st; owntex:bofalse; duration:nu0; mine:bofalse; multiids:st; inVehicle:bofalse; speed:nu1; sound:nu0; TimeShown:nu0; stacksOperator:st=; realaura:nu1; threshold:nu50; exact:botrue; textaura:bofalse; wowtex:bofalse; groupOrSelf:bofalse; customsound:st; combat:nu0; StackCount:nu0; id:nu101; aurastextfont:nu1; HideRequest:botrue; spec2:botrue; customtex:botrue; isSecondary:bofalse; g:nu1; thresholdinvert:bofalse; tooltipCheck:st; stance:nu10; anim2:nu0; buffname:stSeal of Righteousness; Showing:bofalse; spec1:bofalse; begin:nu0; off:bofalse; party:bofalse; texmode:nu1; inverse:botrue; ismounted:bofalse; targetfriend:bofalse; randomcolor:bofalse; isinraid:bofalse; finish:nu1; timer.a:nu1; timer.dual:bofalse; timer.cents:botrue; timer.HideLeadingZeros:bofalse; timer.y:nu0; timer.h:nu1; timer.CustomDuration:nu0; timer.Transparent:bofalse; timer.DurationInfo:nu273387.068; timer.id:nu101; timer.x:nu0; timer.enabled:bofalse

Blue whirlwind over your head when you get stunned:
gcd:bofalse; b:nu1; anim1:nu4; ignoreResting:botrue; optunitn:bofalse; ignoremaj:botrue; stacksLower:nu0; target:bofalse; icon:stInterface\Icons\Spell_Holy_SealOfMight; size:nu0.51999998092651; torsion:nu1; r:nu0; y:nu139; x:nu0; customname:stHand of Freedom; groupany:bofalse; timerduration:nu0; unitn:stVirtuoso; bufftype:nu2; stacks:nu0; focus:bofalse; raid:bofalse; texture:nu47; DurationExpired:bofalse; alpha:nu1; aurastext:stSTUNNED; symetrie:nu0; soundfile:st; owntex:bofalse; duration:nu1; mine:bofalse; multiids:st; inVehicle:bofalse; speed:nu2; sound:nu0; TimeShown:nu0; stacksOperator:st=; realaura:nu1; threshold:nu50; exact:bofalse; textaura:bofalse; wowtex:botrue; groupOrSelf:bofalse; customsound:st; combat:nu0; StackCount:nu0; id:nu79; aurastextfont:nu8; HideRequest:bofalse; spec2:botrue; customtex:bofalse; isSecondary:bofalse; g:nu0.19607843137255; thresholdinvert:bofalse; tooltipCheck:st; stance:nu10; anim2:nu3; buffname:stHammer of Justice/Bash/Maim/Pounce/Cheap Shot/Kidney Shot/Deep Freeze/Intercept/Gnaw/Intercept/Concussion Blow/Intimidation/Shadowfury/Frost Trap Aura/Earthbind; Showing:bofalse; spec1:bofalse; begin:nu0; off:bofalse; party:bofalse; texmode:nu1; inverse:bofalse; ismounted:bofalse; targetfriend:bofalse; randomcolor:bofalse; isinraid:bofalse; finish:nu0; timer.a:nu1; timer.dual:bofalse; timer.cents:botrue; timer.HideLeadingZeros:bofalse; timer.y:nu0; timer.h:nu1; timer.CustomDuration:nu0; timer.Transparent:bofalse; timer.DurationInfo:nu271863.859; timer.id:nu79; timer.x:nu0; timer.enabled:bofalse

Time to cleanse slow effects(green exlamation point):
gcd:bofalse; b:nu0.21176470588235; anim1:nu1; ignoreResting:botrue; optunitn:bofalse; ignoremaj:botrue; stacksLower:nu0; target:bofalse; icon:stInterface\Icons\Ability_ShockWave; size:nu0.35999998450279; torsion:nu1; r:nu0.050980392156863; y:nu144; x:nu50; customname:st; groupany:bofalse; timerduration:nu0; unitn:stVirtuoso; bufftype:nu2; stacks:nu0; focus:bofalse; raid:bofalse; texture:nu53; DurationExpired:bofalse; alpha:nu1; aurastext:stSLOWED; symetrie:nu0; soundfile:st; owntex:bofalse; duration:nu0; mine:bofalse; multiids:st; inVehicle:bofalse; speed:nu1; sound:nu0; TimeShown:nu0; stacksOperator:st=; realaura:nu1; threshold:nu50; exact:bofalse; textaura:bofalse; wowtex:bofalse; groupOrSelf:bofalse; customsound:st; combat:nu0; StackCount:nu0; id:nu80; aurastextfont:nu8; HideRequest:bofalse; spec2:botrue; customtex:bofalse; isSecondary:bofalse; g:nu1; thresholdinvert:bofalse; tooltipCheck:st; stance:nu10; anim2:nu0; buffname:stConcussive Shot/Wing Clip/Crippling Poison/Frostbolt/Frost Nova/Chilled/Slow/Deadly Throw/Frost Shock/Frostbrand Attack/Hamstring/Improved Hamstring/Entangling Roots; Showing:bofalse; spec1:bofalse; begin:nu0; off:bofalse; party:bofalse; texmode:nu1; inverse:bofalse; ismounted:bofalse; targetfriend:bofalse; randomcolor:bofalse; isinraid:bofalse; finish:nu1; timer.a:nu1; timer.dual:bofalse; timer.cents:botrue; timer.HideLeadingZeros:bofalse; timer.y:nu0; timer.h:nu1; timer.CustomDuration:nu0; timer.Transparent:bofalse; timer.DurationInfo:nu271900.513; timer.id:nu80; timer.x:nu0; timer.enabled:bofalse
hellomynameis

Postby guillex » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:00 am

So ... PowerAuras ... Good? Can't live without? It's an ok addon to remind me of things?

I just flushed out a bunch of addons... If I don't /need/ it, I won't install it ... But I'd love to hear WHY you guys love it so much.
Póg mo thóin
guillex

Postby Nikachelle » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:04 am

After only two weeks of using it, I'll definitely say I wouldn't want to run the game without it. Want to know when Art of War procs AND Exorcism is available to use? Power Auras can do that, and it'll tell you right away in the middle of your screen (if you so choose) without having to sift through buff bars and possibly risk cast timing it.

Want to know when your seal falls off?

How about when Blessing of Might falls off?

Or when your aura isn't on?

Power Auras can do all of these things (and far more) and it'll tell you how you want to be told.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby guillex » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:08 am

Nikachelle wrote:After only two weeks of using it, I'll definitely say I wouldn't want to run the game without it.

Is it light, though?

Want to know when Art of War procs AND Exorcism is available to use? Power Auras can do that, and it'll tell you right away in the middle of your screen (if you so choose) without having to sift through buff bars and possibly risk cast timing it.

Means a bit more work in EBB to blacklist some buffs ... but nice.

Want to know when your seal falls off?

How about when Blessing of Might falls off?

Or when your aura isn't on?

Even though I'm a little anal about these 3 things, it's a nice reminder to have, for sure.

Power Auras can do all of these things (and far more) and it'll tell you how you want to be told.

When I first read this part, I thought you said "and I'll tell you how you want to be told". I got a little excited. But if it does that, then I'll STILL be excited!
Póg mo thóin
guillex

Next

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros