Remove Advertisements

[A] Human Pally LF New Guild

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

[A] Human Pally LF New Guild

Postby M'hael » Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:20 pm

Well i'm kind of frustrated with my guild and honestly tichondrius has such a huge influx of people due to its PVP rep thats there are queues to login if you login during "rush hour" times so i'm just seeing whats out there.

So about me. I'm 23 years old and i'm real easy to get along with. I like to joke and have a good time. I'm currently on Tichondrius (PVP). I've cleared kara and downed gruul. I'd love to move into SSC/TK and I don't mind tossing on my heal set when i have to. You can click my sig for my armory link 9usually has my prot gear on) and my Heal set has ~1400 +heals 200mp5. I like to think im fairly competent at being a prot pally and the constant spam i get of people wanting me to tank for them may be the cause of this. I am an herbalist so i always have plenty of pots/flasks to be properly geared and i do whatever i can to get better gear outside of instances (queue farming heroics for month so i could get my sexy new booots/chest). On a typical melee only boss no stuns etc i can put out your prototypical 1000-1300 tps easily usually thats expected of most prot pally's. I do play quite a bit but more so during the days (i live with my fiance and like to spend time with here and she works til semi late)

I'm looking to raid 2-3 days a week (not much i know) and i'd prefer Fri nights and saturdays (3rd day is open to whatever).

i think thats everything if you have any questions fell free to post here or send me a tell in game.
M'hael

Postby M'hael » Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:04 am

bump
M'hael

Postby M'hael » Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:01 pm

no one???? i promise i dont suck :(
M'hael

Postby Elrend » Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:20 am

You still looking for a ssc/tk guild? It looks like your ret right now. The new badge gear is very nice and provides T5 quality upgrades if you havn't gotten them. I represent a guild called Triune on the Alliance PVP server Stormscale.

If you could post your unbuffed:

Armor:
HP:
Spell Dmg:
Block:
Parry:
Dodge:

That would be very helpfull.

I'm considering picking up another prot paladin for our raids we are currently 5/6 SSC and 3/4 TK and clear our 5/6 SSC in about 3 hours.

We raid 3 times a week. Not all raids would need to be attended as you would be rotating with me.

Times are Wed/Thu 6-9 server time (pacific west coast so 8-11 eastern) and sunday 5-9 server.

We run ZA on off days to gear up some people.

I have mostly badge and kara gear and it gets me through. You can check out my armory for an idea of kinda what I'm looking for although I dont expect everything I have of course.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... e&n=Elrend

If your interested you can reply here I check these forums daily most of the time.
Elrend

Return to Recruitment