Remove Advertisements

[Warrior - Prot/Fury] Advice/Direction Needed

Ret, Holy, PVP, etc

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Baelor

[Warrior - Prot/Fury] Advice/Direction Needed

Postby Auracle » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:47 am

Hey there Maintankadin community,

Recently hit 80 on my warrior alt, and I'm looking to get him geared up for raids. I'm aiming for Prot, but will gear a fury set as I can. Where I'm hoping to get help is - do any of you know any good sites with Warrior information?

More specifically, anything regarding gearing, glyphing, rotations, which stats to stack and until when, etc. Something with a bit of theorycraft would be perfect. I've gone over tankspot and was a bit disappointed - most of what I found seemed outdated or unhelpful. Maybe I just missed it? Elitist jerks is the best I've found so far, and raider101 was helpful in a very basic way. Hoping to flesh out my reading a bit more.

Any help is much appreciated. Been a reader here for along time, but havent posted much due to a strong lurker-complex :P
Auracle

Re: [Warrior - Prot/Fury] Advice/Direction Needed

Postby ryan4nayr » Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:08 am

http://www.tankspot.com/forums/

It started out with a focus on warriors, but nowadays you'll see a fair share of the other tanking classes. Some here are already regulars at TankSpot, I myself only go when there's nothing going on here.

Their warrior library isn't too bad, they even have videos up on YouTube.
ryan4nayr

Return to Off-specs & Other Classes