[H] Utgarde Keep Speed Run. Whats your best time?

Strats / Info that doesn't fit in a specific instance

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

Re: [H] Utgarde Keep Speed Run. Whats your best time?

Postby Depede » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:10 am

Baah. 14 min 40 with 1 death (damn iceblocks). A time on 11 or 12 minutes sounds imba, and I could start pulling smart instead of everything :wink:
Depede

Postby Pizbit » Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:31 am

10 minutes. Woot.
Gonna try for 9 if the next time it's the heroic daily if my top DPSers are online.
I have ADHD and OCD...I keep forgetting to wash my hands.
Pizbit

Postby bldavis » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:39 pm

i was in a AWESOME group this morning, complete pug for daily, total time- ?

wait for it.....

11 min WITH the "On The Rocks" achievement!

I just got tired of doing /2 Surv Hunter LFG for H-UK (daily)

so i just did lfg interface, grabbed the first h;r i fould (dam good priest!) and then a random dps-er turned out to be a duel-spec warrior (woot tank!) and then our final dps wasw a duel-spec pally!

i was actually lowest dps cept the tank andi was pulling 3.6 on trash and OVER 4.5k on bosses

we could have gone faster, but some huntard :oops: just had to stop and skin stuff

i did get almost a stack of leather plus 3 furs! *ahem* anyway, i cant give exact time left due to not thinking about this thread until tonight at work, but i do know i still had 18 min on BoM and 47 on Fish Feast (i had 13 so i figured wth lol)

anyone on Drenden (US) wanna try to top it with me?

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Baelik » Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:10 am

Found a nice way to cut off time on these speed runs now that everyone outgears the instances by a long margin.

Heal with Shadow Priest. Just did a full CoS run with one. Yea it gimps his dps a bit but thats not too bad a tradeoff. I had to stop for mana though since I have no heals incoming :cry:

Will do a UK run and post my time. I just thought I'd give you guys a head start :lol:

PS: I wish Blizzard would put some hard modes on the Heroics to make it more fun, probably something they should do when Wotlk breathes its last few breaths before Cataclysm.
Baelik

Postby daemonym » Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:39 am

my best time so far is 16 minutes give or take some odd seconds. obviously if you know how to wicked chain pull, it's the dps that pulls the weight. helps if your "healer" is an elemental shammy. i run with greatness and fury of the 5 flights along with tons of BV gear in heroics so i can so a nice 3k single target dps, boosts my aoe up somethign fierce also.
Again. What grim vision this? Blood stained tomb, beer cans, and piss. This. Is no life...for a god.

Stokpile/Zurathustra of Ysera-US, Horde
Makin the WoW gold blog http://theahpile.blogspot.com/
I have 2 million gold. http://theahpile.blogspot.com/2011/05/i-have-2-million-gold.html
Total as of 5-3-11: 2,064,000g
daemonym

Postby bldavis » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:25 pm

Baelik wrote:PS: I wish Blizzard would put some hard modes on the Heroics to make it more fun, probably something they should do when Wotlk breathes its last few breaths before Cataclysm.

i just imagined a full group of ICC geared players wiping on the treeshaper (boss in nexus) then getting on the forums screaming for NERF NEXUS! :lol:

Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby bldavis » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:27 pm

As dps, see previous entry on my hunter,
previous time as tank, 16 min

run before work today?
12 min complete with looting ingvar
:twisted: and i was 3/3 with loot roll wins (2 abyss and one dream shard FTW!)

bldavis

Postby Shadowbreake » Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:10 am

Just saw this post a few days ago. Me and some friends on the EU-realm Vashj got UK in 8min 46 time in full Ulduar gear at the time. We could probably have cut about 20 sec if I had been fury but my off specc was arms at that time. Anyway here's a video for proof
PS: Yea, I know, cataclysm hit but so what :p It's still enjoyable
Shadowbreake

Previous

Return to General Strats