Keybind suddenly stopped working!

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Keybind suddenly stopped working!

Postby Andox » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:08 am

I have bartender and I use that to manage my keybinds. For months I've had Ctrl + M to use my ground mount, suddenly it stopped working today. Anyone have an idea why? My Ctrl and my M key are working just fine, I can use them perfectly in and outside of WoW. I even have my flyer bound to Ctrl + N and it still work. Weird.
Andox

Re: Keybind suddenly stopped working!

Postby fafhrd » Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:00 pm

Did you bind something else to CTRL+M?
ImageImage
1/1 Lore pre-nerf.
fafhrd

Postby Andox » Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:06 pm

fafhrd wrote:Did you bind something else to CTRL+M?

Nope, it just stopped working. I did my usual mount run in ZG, and when I tried to mount after a fight, it didn't work.
Andox

Postby fafhrd » Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:16 pm

Could just be bartender bugging out. If you disable bt and try to access your mounts off one of the default bars via a keybinding does it work?

I know when i log into a rogue i haven't really played since BC who's running bartender, none of her buttons really work, but that's a slightly different case - her bartender was configured before some pretty major changes to how wow does buttons.
ImageImage
1/1 Lore pre-nerf.
fafhrd

Postby Invisusira » Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:29 pm

sir that is the tray for your cd-rom drive, not a beverage holder
Invisusira

Postby Wulfhere » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:02 pm

I had this happen on Saturday as well. I logged in and no keys worked, I could see chat scrolling, but I couldn't move or cast any spells. I finally had to alt+F4 out. When I logged back in, my kebindings were all borked. I didn't notice until I was doing a daily as Ret and none of my abilities worked. I ended up just re-binding most of my keys. Other people in the guild said they had the keyboard not working problem on login on Saturday but no one else said they had keybinding problems.
Wulfhere

Postby hoho » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:23 am

Wulfhere wrote:I had this happen on Saturday as well. I logged in and no keys worked, I could see chat scrolling, but I couldn't move or cast any spells. I finally had to alt+F4 out. When I logged back in, my kebindings were all borked.
That same thing happened to most of my guild that day. Logged in -> nothing worked, not even movement keys. alt+F4 -> movement keys started working but bartender got a bit messed up by moving shortcut keys around. It wasn't fun to cast divine hymn instead of mind sear :-P
Leap of Faith:
Good news, everyone! We can now heal stupidity!
hoho

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros